Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

How far is linden from wc high school? Just trying figure out the best way to game

It's about 25 miles and takes about 30 minutes, straight down 13. Don't remember how far y'all are from Bruceton but when we went there we went through Clifton and up to Camden then shot over from there, much better roads Edited by wildcat89

It's about 25 miles and takes about 30 minutes, straight down 13. Don't remember how far y'all are from Bruceton but when we went there we went through Clifton and up to Camden then shot over from there, much better roads

Can't believe you said "straight" and "13" in the same sentence...LOL!!!

Like horse said a few pages back, there is no way to judge this game.  I'm born and raised blue and gold, so I'm obviously pretty confident Huntingdon comes out of with a W, but playing in this region and the out of region games we've played, heck, I honestly don't really know how good we really are.  I mean, Huntingdon has pretty much destroyed everybody and made defenses look silly.  Is that because Huntingdon is that good, or is it because all of the teams we've played are that bad?  I hope it's because Huntingdon is that good, but we're really not going to know until Friday night.  I'm looking forward to a good game. 

Horse this Huntington team may not be as good as '11. Just guessing as you are.

this team has not come close to playing any competition that '11 team played. '11 team played three teams that played in the champlonship game in 3 different classifications.as of right now I don't think this team is as good. but that don't mean this team isn't good.there's still a lot of football to be played.

Like horse said a few pages back, there is no way to judge this game. I'm born and raised blue and gold, so I'm obviously pretty confident Huntingdon comes out of with a W, but playing in this region and the out of region games we've played, heck, I honestly don't really know how good we really are. I mean, Huntingdon has pretty much destroyed everybody and made defenses look silly. Is that because Huntingdon is that good, or is it because all of the teams we've played are that bad? I hope it's because Huntingdon is that good, but we're really not going to know until Friday night. I'm looking forward to a good game.

I agree and if you look at the region teams that each have played you will find very similar results so us WC fans are kinda wondering the same thing. But at the same time who's to say that these two teams ain't better than we all think?

I agree and if you look at the region teams that each have played you will find very similar results so us WC fans are kinda wondering the same thing. But at the same time who's to say that these two teams ain't better than we all think?

They very well may be.  I can't wait for this game.  A lot of questions will be answered for both teams.  I just hope both teams to come out injury free.  

They very well may be. I can't wait for this game. A lot of questions will be answered for both teams. I just hope both teams to come out injury free.

There's been lots of talk on here throughout the year about starters not getting to play in the second half but when you look at it every good team that is expected to be in it when it comes playoff time are all in the same boat as far as being up big at the half times and jv playing the second half. If there's a positive to it I wonder how many injuries would these teams have if their starters had played all four qtrs in every game. It's gotta help only playing half as many qtrs.

Go look at my Collingwood post to see how good I think they are, but I think they're better than 2011 team.

theres no way to compare this team to the 11 team. That team played a great team every other week (3 that played in a state championship game) and this team has yet to play a decent team. Maybe after Friday we can start to compare them but until then there's nothing to base a comparison on