Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Sounds like Kevin is a well traveled person. A fair weather fan. Other for the winning team so if that is it he better get on the Mustang wagon. Adjustments have been made.

Hes not a fair weather fan. But when your team is down there is not a lot to say about them. If PC was good this year you could be dang sure I'd be on every thread making an idiot of myself saying we we're going to win every game. But I'm not going to get on hear and say that when I know there is no possibility of that. But I enjoy watching great football and like to chime in on games that are going to be great. And go to the ones that I can. I think Kevin is kind of the same way. Except he doesn't make an idiot of himself when his team is good. Edited by theGURU

Sounds like Kevin is a well traveled person. A fair weather fan. Other for the winning team so if that is it he better get on the Mustang wagon. Adjustments have been made.

I am a well traveled person actually, was in the ARMY for 4 years, got a college education, and really just enjoy traveling in general when I can. I don't really understand the the fair weather fan part though. I am all Springfield Yellow Jacket, still support surrounding teams in our county. I live a couple hours away so I don't get to attend as many games as I would like but I am a huge high school football fan in general and follow teams close to my proximity. The good part is I have no affiliation with any of these teams so there is no bias with anything I say, just my opinion. Having said that it's fine your take on me doesn't bother me, think whatever you like and have a good day sir.....lol

• Upvote 1

Hes not a fair weather fan. But when your team is down there is not a lot to say about them. If PC was good this year you could be dang sure I'd be on every thread making an idiot of myself saying we we're going to win every game. But I'm not going to get on hear and say that when I know there is no possibility of that. But I enjoy watching great football and like to chime in on games that are going to be great. And go to the ones that I can. I think Kevin is kind of the same way. Except he doesn't make an idiot of himself when his team is good.

Exactly! ,I love good high school football and it doesn't necessarily have to be my team playing for me to get hyped up about a good football game on any level, I am just a huge football fan in general.....

There's no adjustments been made, HHS will come out and go the same thing they been going on offense all year except score a bunch of points. All this talk about how y'all suffered a loss or a lose is all a bunch of bologna. Y'all wouldn't have been on here fighting amongst yourselves.

Watched about 2 hours of film on WC last night. IF they play like they've played all year they are in for a LONGGGG night. Houston county had their way with their dline and moved the ball on them the first few drives. And we are definitely faster than WC

So your logic is if a teams moved the ball a little early or at any point in the game on WC, they had their way with us!  Ok so I have watched film on HHS also and I've seen some awful teams move the ball on them as well during games so did they have their way with them too?I don't care if it was 1 firstdown or 3 they moved it so by your logic at some point someone had their way with your team! Beleive whatever makes you feel better man!  LOL

Watched about 2 hours of film on WC last night. IF they play like they've played all year they are in for a LONGGGG night. Houston county had their way with their dline and moved the ball on them the first few drives. And we are definitely faster than WC[/quote

Wonder why they didn't go ahead and score points while they "had there way with the d-line"...smh

Watched about 2 hours of film on WC last night. IF they play like they've played all year they are in for a LONGGGG night. Houston county had their way with their dline and moved the ball on them the first few drives. And we are definitely faster than WC

As for the LONGGGG night as you spelled it,   that will be HHS!  2 hr drive over, about a 2 to 3 hr whipping behind the woodshed, and a 2 hr ride home licking their wounds!  Wouldn't want to be on that bus!  

So your logic is if a teams moved the ball a little early or at any point in the game on WC, they had their way with us! Ok so I have watched film on HHS also and I've seen some awful teams move the ball on them as well during games so did they have their way with them too?I don't care if it was 1 firstdown or 3 they moved it so by your logic at some point someone had their way with your team! Beleive whatever makes you feel better man! LOL

which game did a team move the ball on our starters? You're just talking outta your rear end to make yourself feel better. And watch the film and tell me if WC dline wasn't gettin blowed 3-5 yds off the ball Edited by MustangNation007