Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

which game did a team move the ball on our starters? You're just talking outta your rear ended to make yourself feel better. And watch the film and tell me if WC dline wasn't gettin blowed 3-5 yds off the ball

Nobody has ever said we wouldn't give up a few yards, you said they had there way with us and thats not true and you know it!  Can you truthfully say HHS hasn't at time give up yardage on defense!  If you say yes then by your logic, someone had their way with them then!  You set the example not me!  If anybody doubts what I'm saying, by your logic in your quote, watch any of your games and at some point they had their way with HHS D-line!  you act like your quote are fact so there you go!

Nobody has ever said we wouldn't give up a few yards, you said they had there way with us and thats not true and you know it! Can you truthfully say HHS hasn't at time give up yardage on defense! If you say yes then by your logic, someone had their way with them then! You set the example not me! If anybody doubts what I'm saying, by your logic in your quote, watch any of your games and at some point they had their way with HHS D-line! you act like your quote are fact so there you go!

if a team had blown our linemen 3-5 yds off the ball and got inside the 30 yes they had their way with our dline. That's the difference in us and y'all, we'll admit it and y'all will cry about it!

if a team had blown our linemen 3-5 yds off the ball and got inside the 30 yes they had their way with our dline. That's the difference in us and y'all, we'll admit it and y'all will cry about it!

That goose egg that has been on the score board at halftime in 7 of our 8 games this year shows how bad our def line is. You gonna have to come up with something better than that. WC will win this game, your dream season ends Friday night.

From what film I've seen if Johnson wasn't hurt i don't think it would even be close.I still think Huntingdon wins. If wc makes a it a good game they will have to do it passing the ball.I don't think they will run the ball on Huntingdon.And to pass it will need to be quick passes.because i don't think wc o-line will hold up for rice to drop back and scan the field

do you care to give an example where WC posters have cried about anything? I 'm not talking about when we hold up for our team either, when some are constantly saying negative things about our young men, when all I recall out of our mouths is how good we think HHS will be!  Sure we pick our team and you pick yours, but our guys work just as hard as yours and they deserve the respect that you think your should get!  Win or lose, we know our guys will leave all on the field and I'm sure HHS will too!  As far as us admitting our weaknesses, yea your right we won't do it because a winner overcomes them to claim victory!

do you care to give an example where WC posters have cried about anything? I 'm not talking about when we hold up for our team either, when some are constantly saying negative things about our young men, when all I recall out of our mouths is how good we think HHS will be! Sure we pick our team and you pick yours, but our guys work just as hard as yours and they deserve the respect that you think your should get! Win or lose, we know our guys will leave all on the field and I'm sure HHS will too! As far as us admitting our weaknesses, yea your right we won't do it because a winner overcomes them to claim victory!

you're crying right now! Y'all cried because y'all don't get the respect y'all deserve, y'all cried about the Scott's hill game, y'all cried about huntingdon saying we had a tougher schedule, and now your crying about HC blowing the dline off the ball. And y'all cry every time a poster from a neutral town says huntingdon is better than yall

From what film I've seen if Johnson wasn't hurt i don't think it would even be close.I still think Huntingdon wins. If wc makes a it a good game they will have to do it passing the ball.I don't think they will run the ball on Huntingdon.And to pass it will need to be quick passes.because i don't think wc o-line will hold up for rice to drop back and scan the field

I don't think y'all will stop WC run or pass, WC may not stop y'all either but WC has too many weapons in the backfield. Early in the season our line was the question but these boys are young and have gotten better every week and will continue to. I can tell you this much, they ain't scared, I've never seen this group as excited about a game as they are this weeks. Y'all can keep looking for WC weakness but you ain't going to find it.

you're crying right now! Y'all cried because y'all don't get the respect y'all deserve, y'all cried about the Scott's hill game, y'all cried about huntingdon saying we had a tougher schedule, and now your crying about HC blowing the dline off the ball. And y'all cry every time a poster from a neutral town says huntingdon is better than yall

Your just a scared little boy sitting behind a computer screen looking for anything you can find. You say we cry, we wouldn't have even been talking about this game if you wasn't worried about it and talking about us all year you big baby. Your just another team to us, we could care less what your team has done but you sure are worried about ours

Your just a scared little boy sitting behind a computer screen looking for anything you can find. You say we cry, we wouldn't have even been talking about this game if you wasn't worried about it and talking about us all year you big baby. Your just another team to us, we could care less what your team has done but you sure are worried about ours

hahahahaha. So your a big bad man sitting behind a computer screen I guess?? Get outta here cry baby. You are the one that's posted in every huntingdon tread this year and said you've been waiting on this game all year so now you're just telling lies

hahahahaha. So your a big bad man sitting behind a computer screen I guess?? Get outta here cry baby. You are the one that's posted in every huntingdon tread this year and said you've been waiting on this game all year so now you're just telling lies

Yep, posted and tried to talk about football, all you wanna do is run your mouth and bash a team that you know nothing about. I figure you was probably on the 2011 team and are just still mad. If you wanna meet at the game and talk about it and shake hands then we will, but quit talking about what you don't know