Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Yep, posted and tried to talk about football, all you wanna do is run your mouth and bash a team that you know nothing about. I figure you was probably on the 2011 team and are just still mad. If you wanna meet at the game and talk about it and shake hands then we will, but quit talking about what you don't know

quit cryin and talk football then! Huntingdon by 21. Was 28 before DJ got hurt. But WC won't be able to stop huntingdon. And I wish I was on that 11 team, that would mean i'd be 21 again!

WC may score on their first play!  

You mean the wildcats are going to give us 2 points at the beginning cause thats only way they will be scoring first 

I don't think y'all will stop WC run or pass, WC may not stop y'all either but WC has too many weapons in the backfield. Early in the season our line was the question but these boys are young and have gotten better every week and will continue to. I can tell you this much, they ain't scared, I've never seen this group as excited about a game as they are this weeks. Y'all can keep looking for WC weakness but you ain't going to find it.

horse is right I've watched film they added 2 more games on huddl, no way yall are going to run much on us we will stop it and you will get beat by 28 which was mustangnation007s original prediction.  Passing game will be bit of a problem though.

You mean the wildcats are going to give us 2 points at the beginning cause thats only way they will be scoring first

horse is right I've watched film they added 2 more games on huddl, no way yall are going to run much on us we will stop it and you will get beat by 28 which was mustangnation007s original prediction. Passing game will be bit of a problem though.

Blah, blah, blah, we've heard all this from y'all before, same old story of how good y'all are and how bad y'all will beat us. I know it's embarrassing to get beat by a little school like WC who's facility's are "a dump" as one of y'all put it earlier in the year but hey get used to it. WC is 1-0 against HHS and will be 3-0 after this season!

Blah, blah, blah, we've heard all this from y'all before, same old story of how good y'all are and how bad y'all will beat us. I know it's embarrassing to get beat by a little school like WC who's facility's are "a dump" as one of y'all put it earlier in the year but hey get used to it. WC is 1-0 against HHS and will be 3-0 after this season!

I was wondering if you had a good amount of bleachers because a person went to west carroll game and said you didnt have enough seats.  We have more fans than west carroll does.  Didnt bash your facility at all, I've never been to it lol.  

Hey Wayne County I doubt it but McEwen did do you sell Funnel Cakes at your game, not bashing your facilities if you dont cause not many places do we dont even.

I was wondering if you had a good amount of bleachers because a person went to west carroll game and said you didnt have enough seats.  We have more fans than west carroll does.  Didnt bash your facility at all, I've never been to it lol.  

Hey Wayne County I doubt it but McEwen did do you sell Funnel Cakes at your game, not bashing your facilities if you dont cause not many places do we dont even.

Frog we have about the same as Huntington if I remember correctly.Parking is what we are real short on. May have to park at middle school which is a short walk thru sub division.

Edited by cat1973