Complete 1A and 2A playoff projections!

FridayMainEvent

Seen one live and on tape. Seen the other on tape. I think one is a lot better than the other.

Pretty simple really

I have seen both teams as well. Saw the Watertown/Forrest matchup. Saw the MC/ Westy game. Watertown has more weapons than MC and MC thumped them. They have 3 WR's who are good high school football players. A beast in the backfield and LB. The QB can throw much better than MC, but I will say the MC QB is a better runner. Where in your mind are they better? Now I have also played enough football and coached enough football to know that at anytime any team can win and lose. I was just curious as to why know one in this region is giving Watertown a chance to finish 2nd.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They played Forrest a lot closer, but I think Westmoreland has improved a lot since their game against Forrest. I definitely give them a good chance. I think that will be a great game. I had to pick one and felt stronger about Westy.

Yes they did. They should have improved that was week 3 most good teams hopefully get better as the season rolls on. I am not blaming people for picking them I was just curious to why they where picking Westy. Historically Westy is the pick that most will go with. Both teams still have a couple more games until they meet, but being from SC it is hard to ever go with Westy lol.

I have seen both teams as well. Saw the Watertown/Forrest matchup. Saw the MC/ Westy game. Watertown has more weapons than MC and MC thumped them. They have 3 WR's who are good high school football players. A beast in the backfield and LB. The QB can throw much better than MC, but I will say the MC QB is a better runner. Where in your mind are they better? Now I have also played enough football and coached enough football to know that at anytime any team can win and lose. I was just curious as to why know one in this region is giving Watertown a chance to finish 2nd.

I've said over and over that picking high school ball is hard because you can't tell how kids are going to react to different situations. I'm pretty good at picking games overall but will be wrong form time to time. No grand scheme of things here. I just think one is better disciplined and executes better than the other.

We shall see

I've said over and over that picking high school ball is hard because you can't tell how kids are going to react to different situations. I'm pretty good at picking games overall but will be wrong form time to time. No grand scheme of things here. I just think one is better disciplined and executes better than the other.

We shall see

You are so correct good sir about high school kids and picking games. And in the grand scheme of things it comes down to discipline,execution, line play and QB play.

I know you guys will be. From one Dad to another, no poor mouthing, trash talking or excuses...we played our worst game to date vs RW. If 1 doesn't go out, we lose that game and should have. If we meet again, hopefully you guys will get a better effort. The past 2 games with RW we've played really poorly. We escaped the meeting this year.

I agree. I didnt mean to sound like i was trash talking and didnt take your comment that way Pride. After we got the Harriman win i was able to put all that crap behind me. Lol. IF we even get that rematch, we all know whats coming. Shhhh....you guys will attack us with what paid off for you in the final minute and OT. I like to think we have improved in that department. Everyone we've faced since that game has tried the same. It all hinges on this A-E game. Wartburg and Tellico Plains after that. Good luck to you guys at Sweetwater. Safe travels and i pray its injury free.

I agree. I didnt mean to sound like i was trash talking and didnt take your comment that way Pride. After we got the Harriman win i was able to put all that crap behind me. Lol. IF we even get that rematch, we all know whats coming. Shhhh....you guys will attack us with what paid off for you in the final minute and OT. I like to think we have improved in that department. Everyone we've faced since that game has tried the same. It all hinges on this A-E game. Wartburg and Tellico Plains after that. Good luck to you guys at Sweetwater. Safe travels and i pray its injury free.

I didn't think you were trash talking. I just wanted everyone to know my comment about the game and how we played that night was just an honest assessment of our play. Too many times people get on here and play the "we lost because we played bad" "had an off night". We were lucky to get out of there with a win. Just didn't play well. Good luck the rest of the way.

We 3!

Any team not ready by this point won't need to worry about it by round 2!

Hope everyone stays healthy these next three games and can bring their best into post season

I agree 100%....

If we get through this game tonight, we should be able to rest our starters some in the last 2 games. Wartburg/Tellico Plains have a combined record of 5-10. Good luck tonight. Injury free ballgame