Gerry Bertier's Unofficial 3A playoff predictions and Top 10 Poll

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure, but I think after Camden's victory over Sycamore tonight, they secured a record 11th 1st round home playoff game. I don't think any other West Tennessee team in any classification can top that. If I am wrong, please correct me.

Milan holds the all time record for most consecutive play off appearances regardless of class. 30 straight years from 1983-2012.

PC? You mean the team CPA played without their all state safety/TB?

Sure everyone deals with injuries but don't injuries to your best players play a much bigger role? Isn't that what happened to Alcoa last season?

CPA has many weeks to get dinged up guys back so they've been working on the throwing game from what I've heard. I still believe it's a two team race with CAK being able to upset #1 and #2 if they get the breaks.

Have you seen CAK this year?

PC also played without starting CB and DE and Groves played with a hamstring injury. CPA just caught PC at a bad time.

PC also played without starting CB and DE and Groves played with a hamstring injury. CPA just caught PC at a bad time.

PC didn't lose to CPA because of injuries - both teams had them. PC lost because they lost discipline at the wrong times and made too many mistakes. They should have beat CPA, but beat themselves. But that happens a lot to teams that play CPA. Of course, CPA many times expose another team's weaknesses and knows how to take advantage of it. I do believe PC will do well in the playoffs.

"

PC also played without starting CB and DE and groves played with a hamstring injury. CPA just caught PC at a bad time or yall would've Loss that one also."

Not my team Bird. You could be right though about the loss.

PC didn't lose to CPA because of injuries - both teams had them. PC lost because they lost discipline at the wrong times and made too many mistakes. They should have beat CPA, but beat themselves. But that happens a lot to teams that play CPA. Of course, CPA many times expose another team's weaknesses and knows how to take advantage of it. I do believe PC will do well in the playoffs.

If our DE would've played and our CB CPA would've gotten blown out.