MR. Football 1A Who Ya Got?

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

If I remember correctly it was Tripp Tucker, or something like that. Running back for USJ. We played both that year. What a joke!! Eddie Moore is the best high school football player I have ever seen at the 1A level.

Drew Hayes for McK. beat out our qb in '05. He had crazy #'s, but again... no doubt who was the better player.

Yes, that was him. You are correct about Dustin Dillehay not winning in 2005. When Eddie Moore didn't win it in 1998 I officially said it was a joke. Eddie Moore and Thomas Payne were the top two backs in 1A. End of discussion.

Yes, that was him. You are correct about Dustin Dillehay not winning in 2005. When Eddie Moore didn't win it in 1998 I officially said it was a joke. Eddie Moore and Thomas Payne were the top two backs in 1A. End of discussion.

Does this Dillehay you speak of have a brother? Clarksville Academy #2 has that last name and is a talented Freshman..

I thought Dylan Warren from WC in 09 was one of the best all around football players in the state but no nomination.

I agree and Ill throw in Chase Graham #5 in with the aforementioned Dillon Warren. What a GREAT team we had in '09!!

Just some of the Skill guys. Unreal talent!

QB #12 T.Rice(JR)

RB #41 D.Warren(SR)

RB #5 C.Graham(SR)

RB #4 C.Butler(SO)

FB #8 L.Crews(SR)

FB #42 N.Horton(SO)

WR #21 A.Rice(SO)

WR #19 H.Skelton(SO)

WR #15 D.Bevis(JR)

TE #38 H.Kelly(SR)

TE #85 L.Pippenger(JR)

Holy Crap!

I agree and Ill throw in Chase Graham #5 in with the aforementioned Dillon Warren. What a GREAT team we had in '09!!

Just some of the Skill guys. Unreal talent!

QB #12 T.Rice(JR)

RB #41 D.Warren(SR)

RB #5 C.Graham(SR)

RB #4 C.Butler(SO)

FB #8 L.Crews(SR)

FB #42 N.Horton(SO)

WR #21 A.Rice(SO)

WR #19 H.Skelton(SO)

WR #15 D.Bevis(JR)

TE #38 H.Kelly(SR)

TE #85 L.Pippenger(JR)

Holy Crap!

Boston Ray in 2011 finished runner up to Blevins for mr football lineman but we all seen who was the best when they lined up in the championship game, then Blevins finished runner up

Terrance Bell from Huntingdon in '03 didn't even get nominated.He broke rushing and td record in the championship game.No doubt he was one the top three running backs in the state that year

I remember that one of the reasons I think it is a joke Bell got what he thought was more important the gold football I remember him getting the team pumped up talking about it before the game.