Ooltewah vs Cleveland

GOOSESDAD

RCFAN....I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT BUT YOU AND THE EAGLE FANS HAVE NOT BEAT ANYBODY....AND YOU AND ADSI NEED TO BE BROUGHT DOWN TO EARTH. GET TO THE PLAYOFFS FIRST AND THEN TALK TO ME AND GLOAT ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE..#LOP

PA..... DONT MELT DOWN..... ITS WEEK 10..... SUPPORT THOSE OWLZ. YOU GOT A GRREAT CHANCE THIS NOVEMBER TO MAKE SOME NOISE..... ROOTING FOR DA OWLZ #LOP

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RCFAN....I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT BUT YOU AND THE EAGLE FANS HAVE NOT BEAT ANYBODY....AND YOU AND ADSI NEED TO BE BROUGHT DOWN TO EARTH. GET TO THE PLAYOFFS FIRST AND THEN TALK TO ME AND GLOAT ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE..#LOP

Whoa buddy, nobody here is gloating, like I said earlier if you were gonna lose, last night was the time to do it so you can right the ship before the playoffs. Last night changed nothing for the owls, you guys fix some things this week and beat the Mustangs and your region champs. Simple.

Besides we want you guys on top of your game when we come back to the nest in the playoffs and whip you guys like Cleveland did. BOOM. Love ya Passiveâ¤ï¸

Right. I have tons of raiders fans friends. I would never diss them no matter what kind of rival we have. But when someone is quiet all year than they win a game like that somehow and we lose to the best team in Tennessee an start running that jaw. Nah it doesn't work like that.

CheckerboardEndzone doesn't post much anyway. He didn't post much during our semi-final year.

You have GOT to be kidding me. Dude get over yourself. It is easy to be a good winner, really tough to be a good loser, and you never come close to being either one. Brought down to Earth? Gloating? You are ridiculous.

Whoa buddy, nobody here is gloating, like I said earlier if you were gonna lose, last night was the time to do it so you can right the ship before the playoffs. Last night changed nothing for the owls, you guys fix some things this week and beat the Mustangs and your region champs. Simple.

Besides we want you guys on top of your game when we come back to the nest in the playoffs and whip you guys like Cleveland did. BOOM. Love ya Passiveâ¤ï¸

YOU GOT TO GET PASS ANOTHER REGION BEFORE YOU HAVE A SHUT OUT BY DEM OWLS AGAIN!!!#LOP ZOOM!!!

You have GOT to be kidding me. Dude get over yourself. It is easy to be a good winner, really tough to be a good loser, and you never come close to being either one. Brought down to Earth? Gloating? You are ridiculous.

CALM DOWN BUDDY...BUT I MEANT WHAT I SAID :thumb: #LOP 

Oh, I am just so glad to be here.

GO EAGLES! PA, we've had our wings clipped 3 times this year, we ain't above reproach. We are trying to focus on McMinn County Friday night. -I was surprised as anyone else with the results of the Cleveland game. Have to get UP for every game in this region. The worst part for Ooltewah is you're playing to win the region championship and helping put Cleveland in the playoffs too.

Oh put a sock in it. You guys sucked for decades and u weren't on here commenting. Its a dang high school football board who cares. You can say and comment on whatever u want

Only one consistent winning school in that county since their beginning. Even old Charleston wasn't over 500 much. Cleveland is the most dominate from their start in the county/city.

CheckerboardEndzone doesn't post much anyway. He didn't post much during our semi-final year.

Been around these parts a long time... Don't post consistently.  Posted before the Ooltewah game, and I've posted since. Sometimes I just can't resist calling out the nonsense.

...but you can check the history.  I posted plenty during the semifinal year, and last year too.  :huh:

Edited by CheckerboardEndzone