Ooltewah vs Cleveland

GOOSESDAD

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play calling for Ooltewah is a frigging joke.The QB play is a frigging joke.The offensive line blocking is a joke(they pass block even when its a run play!!All coaches fault,period.owls will not win a state title,they will not even sniff it ,they will not get out of 2nd round(as usual),their defense is the best in the stae hands down,but even a healthly in shape defense gets tired when they are on the field the ENTIRE GAME!!!!! its sad that,IF THE DEFENSE DOESNT SCORE TDs,owls cant win!! Elrod 1st half then Thurman 2nd half 8 games in the season is your answer to an inept offense?Just put in the sophomore Manning and try him(heck cant hurt at this point)because elrod/Thurman isn't going to get it,thats OBVIOUS!! oh yeah,to the owl fans that cheered whe elrod re injuried himself scrambling and had to be helped off,you all are worthless,classless.pathetic excuses for fans. mark my words Cleveland will win a state championship in a couple of years.They beat Ooltewah with sophmores,jumiors and fresmen mainly and have a championship coach that isn't afraid to change his philosophy according to the team your going against.Everybody knows what owls do.Cleveland pit on a clinic with a team of underachievers and beat a so called legion of pop(my ####)only thing owls popped were tops off whiskey bottles after that butt whooping!! anyway good win for raiders.Owls well enjoy another region championship and 2nd rd exit!!!!

Play calling for Ooltewah is a frigging joke.The QB play is a frigging joke.The offensive line blocking is a joke(they pass block even when its a run play!!All coaches fault,period.owls will not win a state title,they will not even sniff it ,they will not get out of 2nd round(as usual),their defense is the best in the stae hands down,but even a healthly in shape defense gets tired when they are on the field the ENTIRE GAME!!!!! its sad that,IF THE DEFENSE DOESNT SCORE TDs,owls cant win!! Elrod 1st half then Thurman 2nd half 8 games in the season is your answer to an inept offense?Just put in the sophomore Manning and try him(heck cant hurt at this point)because elrod/Thurman isn't going to get it,thats OBVIOUS!! oh yeah,to the owl fans that cheered whe elrod re injuried himself scrambling and had to be helped off,you all are worthless,classless.pathetic excuses for fans. mark my words Cleveland will win a state championship in a couple of years.They beat Ooltewah with sophmores,jumiors and fresmen mainly and have a championship coach that isn't afraid to change his philosophy according to the team your going against.Everybody knows what owls do.Cleveland pit on a clinic with a team of underachievers and beat a so called legion of pop(my ####)only thing owls popped were tops off whiskey bottles after that butt whooping!! anyway good win for raiders.Owls well enjoy another region championship and 2nd rd exit!!!!

Ouch

#LOP GO OWLS!!! THE LAST TIME WE WENT TO BENNY MONROE STADIUM WE TOOK A W FROM A BAAD CALL BY THE RAIDER ZEBRAS!! I THOUGHT I WAS AT MCMINN COUNTY THEY WERE SO BAAD!!! #LOP #FEARTHE VEER

I'm sure the refs were the reason the Owls got beat tonight?  Seems like that's the excuse you use with every opponent that beats you.  :roflol:

Play calling for Ooltewah is a frigging joke.The QB play is a frigging joke.The offensive line blocking is a joke(they pass block even when its a run play!!All coaches fault,period.owls will not win a state title,they will not even sniff it ,they will not get out of 2nd round(as usual),their defense is the best in the stae hands down,but even a healthly in shape defense gets tired when they are on the field the ENTIRE GAME!!!!! its sad that,IF THE DEFENSE DOESNT SCORE TDs,owls cant win!! Elrod 1st half then Thurman 2nd half 8 games in the season is your answer to an inept offense?Just put in the sophomore Manning and try him(heck cant hurt at this point)because elrod/Thurman isn't going to get it,thats OBVIOUS!! oh yeah,to the owl fans that cheered whe elrod re injuried himself scrambling and had to be helped off,you all are worthless,classless.pathetic excuses for fans. mark my words Cleveland will win a state championship in a couple of years.They beat Ooltewah with sophmores,jumiors and fresmen mainly and have a championship coach that isn't afraid to change his philosophy according to the team your going against.Everybody knows what owls do.Cleveland pit on a clinic with a team of underachievers and beat a so called legion of pop(my ####)only thing owls popped were tops off whiskey bottles after that butt whooping!! anyway good win for raiders.Owls well enjoy another region championship and 2nd rd exit!!!!

When did playing High School football be about just winning the State Championship.   That's a sorry reason to play.  There is only one of those a year and Ooltewah has never had one.   These kids play for other reasons, life lessons, team mates and it is certainly not the lousy fans that get on Coach T and dog them.   Great win for Cleveland.   

How many of you experts won the state championship.  Not many!

Edited by HeHatemeNOT

PA'S MELTDOWN.... I AGREE WITH THE OBVIOUS ON SOME STUFF .....NOT ALL THO..

THIS IS THE SECOND GAME WE HAVE COUGHED UP DUE TO COACHING AND I KNEW IT WAS COMING. AND AT THE HANDS OF THE BUTTAFINGERLESS BLUERAIDERZ!! AND WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT PERSONEL ON THE FIELD THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN...IN THE REDZONE TWICE, GOT SOMETHING FOR THAT,BUT THEY ALL OVER ON THE FREAKIN SIDELINES!! THEN IT'S DESPERATION TIME AND HERE THEY COME AT THE END OF THE 3RD QTR!! REALLY?? YOU GOT RECIEVERS ONTHE FIELD THAT MAKE A GOOD CATCH BUT GETTING HAWKED DOWN BY THE BLUERAIDER HARLEYS!! WHY??? THE SPEED IS WATCHING ON THE SIDELINES?? THE RAIDERZ WERE DESPERATE FOR A WIN AND WHO BETTER TO SPOIL THE PARTY THAN THE BLUERAIDERZ!!!WELL NOT REALLY THEY LISTENED TO THEIR STATE CHAMPION COACH AND PLAYED HARD AND GOT THE WIN....AND THE SIGNAL CALLERS...YOU THINK WE GON PUT A 3RD STRING QB IN??REALLY??? YOU SEE WHAT HAPPEN WHEN THEY THREW THE 2ND ONE INTO THE FIRE AND NO MOMENTUM GOING OUR WAY...TOO EARLY FOR THE FIRST ONE TO BE BACK NOW THEY HAVE PROLONGED HIS HEALING TIME AND WE 2 WEEKS AWAY FRON THE PLAYOFFS!! ASININE!! THE BLUERAIDERS ALWAYS COME ON LATE MAYBE TOO LATE BUT THEY WILL BE GOOD NEXT SEASON...I NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THEM AND WE GOT OUTCOACHED BY A MAN THAT HAS BEEN THERE DONE THAT AND SEEN IT ALL!!! NO SHAME AND PA GONNA ALWAYS KEEP IT REAL..AND WE MAY BE LOOKING AT A 1ST RD EXIT SINCE OUR SIGNAL CALLERS ARE QUESTIONABLE...YOU NEED 1ST TEAM REPS AND THIS AIN'T JV FOOTBALL!!!

I STILL GIVE A SHOUT OOUT TO MY BUDDY DOUGLAS GREENE...HE DOIN HIS JOB AND DEM BOYS STILL RAW...I JUST HATE TO SEE THEM GO OUT LIKE THIS THEIR SENIOR YEAR...BUT THEY ARE SOME STUDS!!! AND LIKE I SAID WE STILL GOT ERRTHING WE NEED TO GET IT DONE....BUT IF WE ARE GOING TO RUN THOSE SAME TELEGRAPHED PLAYS THE COACHING STAFF WILL GET EXPOSED AGAIN ON OFFENSE..AND NO ONE WAS CLAPPIN FOR ELROD GETTING HURT!!HECK THE FANS WAS JUST GLAD WE HAD SOMEONE ELSE IN THE CUPBOARD WHO COULD LEAD US DOWN THE FIELD...YOU OBVIOUSLY WAS NOT AT siegel LAST SEASON...AND ALL YOU HATERZ THAT KEEP UP WIT DEM OWLS ONLY WHEN IT'S NEGATIVE...REMEMBER THAT #LOP

Not taking up for capt.oblivion,but the absolute reason you play any sport is to win it all.sheateme must be one those upward sports people were everybody gets trophy just being there. Good game for Cleveland,bad game for Ooltewah. Only advice I could or would give Ooltewah-maybe switch up playing calling,run some reverses or some misdirection?If your going to throw it a lot that's fine,but there will be a point and time when you will have to run to win a ball game.couple of weeks and that time will be on you.COLD,BAD,WET WEATHER isn't the best thing to pass all day in,just saying. Go owls keep moving on.

When did playing High School football be about just winning the State Championship.   That's a sorry reason to play.  There is only one of those a year and Ooltewah has never had one.   These kids play for other reasons, life lessons, team mates and it is certainly not the lousy fans that get on Coach T and dog them.   Great win for Cleveland.   

How many of you experts won the state championship.  Not many!

I'M STILL AN OFL BUT MY DEFENSE CAN'T DO IT ALL... MAYBE THEY WILL OPEN UP THE PLAYBOOK AND BALANCE IT OUT!!

Not taking up for capt.oblivion,but the absolute reason you play any sport is to win it all.sheateme must be one those upward sports people were everybody gets trophy just being there. Good game for Cleveland,bad game for Ooltewah. Only advice I could or would give Ooltewah-maybe switch up playing calling,run some reverses or some misdirection?If your going to throw it a lot that's fine,but there will be a point and time when you will have to run to win a ball game.couple of weeks and that time will be on you.COLD,BAD,WET WEATHER isn't the best thing to pass all day in,just saying. Go owls keep moving on.

THESE FOOLS ACT LIKE THIS WAS THE PLAYOFFS...WE WAS IN THE REDZONE IST AND 2ND QTR AND DID NOT INSERT THE RIGHT PERSONEL..THEY THOUGHT WE COULD PLAY A VANILLA GAME AND BEAT THESE HUNGRY GUYS...IT CAME BACK TO BITE THEM...THE OTHER QBS NEED MORE REPS WITH THE FIRST TEAM...BUT WE WILL SEE HOW WE RESPOND TO THIS DEBACLE... ALL THESE OTHER HATERZ CAN KICK ROCS!! #LOP