Stewie at Summit = suddenly a big game

nrgrizzlies

Nope don't hate, Taking this school from where it was to now.

Not hating at all.  I like Coleman a lot and respect what he has done at Summit and at Forrest but to say he is the coach of the year in a district where you have the number 1 team in the state who has been blowing people out with 2nd and 3rd string QB is a joke.  A couple of wins over teams that obviously overlooked Summit does not make him coach of the year.  With that being said he has done a great job and they will continue to get better under his leadership.

Not hating at all. I like Coleman a lot and respect what he has done at Summit and at Forrest but to say he is the coach of the year in a district where you have the number 1 team in the state who has been blowing people out with 2nd and 3rd string QB is a joke. A couple of wins over teams that obviously overlooked Summit does not make him coach of the year. With that being said he has done a great job and they will continue to get better under his leadership.

Coleman has my vote if Summit makes the playoffs. Everybody knew Independence was going to be really good. Probably the only people that thought Summit would be playing meaningful football in October are in that locker room.

• Upvote 1

With 2 weeks remaining and playoff implication games galore, this has been an interesting and exciting region to say the least.  Wild games, comebacks, beat downs and suprises, this region you just never know.  High school football, you just gotta love it,  Here is how I predict it will play out.  Indy goes 2 and 0 to finish 1st, The Creek also goes 2 and 0 to finish 2nd, Shelbyville also goes 2 and 0 to wind up 3rd.  Lavergne goes 1 and 1 but gets in at the 4th spot.  Summit goes 1 and 1 but just out, Lincoln Co. tough stretch to end with but goes 0 and 2 and is out.  Franklin Co. 0 and 2, Columbia also 0 and 2. 

Now to really get ahead of ourselves, they could all go the other way but I beleive Region 5 goes 3 for 4 or sweeps Region 6 in the 1st round.  Lavergne at the 4th spot could be a very tough assignment.