William Blount @ Hardin Valley

Governm

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HVA... Truth be told, their record is pretty deceiving. Should be at least 6-2. They're going to be a tough draw for whoever gets them in the playoffs ( probably Cookeville or Riverdale). As for WB, not much of a difference between Oakland and Blackman. They need to win to finish 6th, and even if they did, would only have the smallest of chances in beating Smyrna

HVA... Truth be told, their record is pretty deceiving. Should be at least 6-2. They're going to be a tough draw for whoever gets them in the playoffs ( probably Cookeville or Riverdale). As for WB, not much of a difference between Oakland and Blackman. They need to win to finish 6th, and even if they did, would only have the smallest of chances in beating Smyrna

Well the Govs record is deceiving too because they could and should have beaten Bearden and Jeff Co. The Govs have still yet to play a really good game for 4 Qtrs. They are due to play one, hopefully they can do that the next two weeks.

Gotta pick Hardin Valley in this one. I saw the Govs play a couple of times early in the season and have watched a couple of more times on the BCS replay. They just do not seem to have any consistency except that they consistently fall back into bad habits.(poor tackling and foolish penalties) I don't see them winning another game this season. I hope they prove me wrong. 8-)

They just do not seem to have any consistency except that they consistently fall back into bad habits.(poor tackling and foolish penalties).

Truth x100. When the Govs are in the zone they look really good but other times it looks like they have never stepped foot on the field, and these two things go on in all the games! However, I'm going to believe that the Govs find a way to keep it together for 4 Qtrs and win these next 2!