Morristown West at Sevier County (MyVLT game)

Good old Lowland, TN. There's a lot of history in Hamblen County. Sounds like it worked out better for you in the end going to Oak Ridge.

We've got a while before we can start worrying about playing each other though. I was thinking third round at first, but it might end up being the semifinals before we would play. I hope we can make it that far.

Yep, good ole Davey Crockett tavern is in Mo-Town. I believe General James Longstreet had a headquarters in Russelville out there during the Civil War. I've always loved the old downtown part.

Yep, good ole Davey Crockett tavern is in Mo-Town. I believe General James Longstreet had a headquarters in Russelville out there during the Civil War. I've always loved the old downtown part.

Me too. For some reason, I enjoy the skywalk in downtown myself, even though nothing is open up there. Just fun to do.

I've been in Motown a lot lately for reasons that you know, so that's why I chimed in. LOL!

Edited by AlcoaBasketball

I agree. Walking through the old downtown takes me back, and then as you and AlcoaBasketball mentioned, the skywalk is fun too.

Don't forget Little Dutch restaurant!

The legendary Little Dutch. Been around for eons. AlcoaBBall is from Jeff Co originally.

Oh. Yeah, I was wondering how he knew about that. I haven't eaten Taco John's in a long time myself.

What's awesome is we just got a Buffalo Wild Wings near Taco John's too. And another Pal's is going up near East High.

Edited by WhereChampionsAreMade