Morristown West at Sevier County (MyVLT game)

Morristown West should win this game by 2+ TDs. Sevier County is a good football team, but I think Morristown West is one of the better football teams in the entire state. The Trojans should honestly be undefeated right now. Their only loss being a 3 point loss to the Fulton Falcons. But they absolutely should have won that game. Regardless, Morristown West hasn't lost since. They've notched two really impressive wins against Greeneville & Knox Central during that stretch.

Meanwhile, Sevier County's only decent win would be an early-season 3 point win against Knox West. They have since lost to Oak Ridge & a very bad Dobyns-Bennett football team.

I also find it ironic/interesting that Morristown West has two football players committed to FCS colleges that IMO are better football players than the two SEC commitment players that play for Sevier County. I could be totally wrong on that & the two Sevier County players could become great college athletes, but right now I have been more impressed with the Morristown West players from a high school standpoint.

Morristown West: 34

Sevier County: 21

Standout safety #5 from mo west is committed to coastal Carolina but I believe they are moving to the sunbelt next year... But I agree with you they should definitely have more big time offers...

Standout safety #5 from mo west is committed to coastal Carolina but I believe they are moving to the sunbelt next year... But I agree with you they should definitely have more big time offers...

Morristown West should win this game by 2+ TDs. Sevier County is a good football team, but I think Morristown West is one of the better football teams in the entire state. The Trojans should honestly be undefeated right now. Their only loss being a 3 point loss to the Fulton Falcons. But they absolutely should have won that game. Regardless, Morristown West hasn't lost since. They've notched two really impressive wins against Greeneville & Knox Central during that stretch.

Meanwhile, Sevier County's only decent win would be an early-season 3 point win against Knox West. They have since lost to Oak Ridge & a very bad Dobyns-Bennett football team.

I also find it ironic/interesting that Morristown West has two football players committed to FCS colleges that IMO are better football players than the two SEC commitment players that play for Sevier County. I could be totally wrong on that & the two Sevier County players could become great college athletes, but right now I have been more impressed with the Morristown West players from a high school standpoint.

Sevier County:     21

Maybe the whole D1 thing can help motivate the West players now and for the rest of the year, not that we shouldn't have been motivated already.

Kinda surprised Fulton didn't have more D1 offers, especially from UT, than they did a couple years ago.

Sevier County:     21

I'm seeing this one the same way.  Morristown West by 14.