Morristown West at Sevier County (MyVLT game)

I'm disappointed too. Changing our normal approach and a few mistakes made a huge difference. Maybe we'll get them back in the playoffs, but I'll have to see it first.

We'd have to go down to Knox West and get a win in the 2nd round before we'd even get a chance. Thats if we bounce back and get the Win against Tennessee High next week.

We'd have to go down to Knox West and get a win in the 2nd round before we'd even get a chance. Thats if we bounce back and get the Win against Tennessee High next week.

Good point.

Now the question becomes: how will the Trojans respond? Will this light a fire within them? I can only hope. Our play calling tonight was very subpar, so that's gotta improve.

Nevertheless...Go Trojans!!

Finally I get to talk some smack. My new approach worked perfect only comment after the game. Who knew? So on that note I told all yall fools that the only way to Cookeville in 5A was through SC. Follow the purple brick road! I will admit that 2nd round against the mountaineers could be dangerous.

And to the so called bear fans on this board that pick against us maybe you should find a new team. How can you expect to win if you have a loser mentality? “I think the most important thing of all for any team is a winning attitude. The coaches must have it. The players must have it. The student body must have it. If you have dedicated players who believe in themselves, you don’t need a lot of talent.†The Bear.

RegionChampsHomeFieldGoBears!

Edited by gobears89

Finally I get to talk some smack. My new approach worked perfect only comment after the game. Who knew? So on that note I told all yall fools that the only way to Cookeville in 5A was through SC. Follow the purple brick road! I will admit that 2nd round against the mountaineers could be dangerous.

And to the so called bear fans on this board that pick against us maybe you should find a new team. How can you expect to win if you have a loser mentality? “I think the most important thing of all for any team is a winning attitude. The coaches must have it. The players must have it. The student body must have it. If you have dedicated players who believe in themselves, you don’t need a lot of talent.†The Bear.

Great speech Coach!

Actually, only the players and coaches need to have it. I don't understand why people believe fans affect a team's psyche. That's a big gripe people have with Tennessee fans. It has no merit.

Maybe seeing this game will get us a little bit of respect. I thought we had our way with SC, but of course like boxing matches and styles make fights, well, same thing in football. West doesn't look like the #2 team in 5A tonight. I'm afraid this game is over because West doesn't have the offensive firepower to play from behind, but that KO return just now helps. Let's go West.

Everybody picks west, sevier co gets the win, and OR gets the respect. Awesome

A fan picking against you and a fan rooting against you are two totally different things and I feel as if you don't realize that. If they root against you, heck yes tell them to find a new team. If they pick against you, prove them wrong. Some fans pick against their team in an attempt to psyche themselves out by trying some black magic/voodoo/reverse psychology or whatever else they feel is lucky.