Marshall County at Maplewood

Marshall1969

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to see a good game!! ...Go Panthers!!See you at the game!

Now

This should have been a "good" season for my panthers..

sometimes its just not meant to be.. on that note..good luck play hard have fun be safe!!

Edited by leadfarmer

Way to hang in there and fight for the win! Maplewood is a lot better than their record shows. We didn't help matters any with all of the turnovers. Can't have that against Page. Really didn't think Estes had the leg for that field goal to send it to overtime. Boy did he prove me wrong.

Is the Maplewood running back that has been injured for most of the year back? I heard he played last night. Maplewood seems to be firing on all cylinders now so I think they have an excellent shot to beat White House next week and get in the playoffs. If that happens and Portland wins Maplewood would even be the number 3 seed.

I just want to see a good game!! ...Go Panthers!!See you at the game!

This should have been a "good" season for my panthers..

sometimes its just not meant to be.. on that note..good luck play hard have fun be safe!!

it was right the first time.. I wouldn't have typed it.. if I didn't mean it. Now!

it was right the first time.. I wouldn't have typed it.. if I didn't mean it. Now!

I was trying to reply to it but I messed it up. I was saying you asked for a good game and you got it. Maplewood is better than their record. Hope y'all beat Whitehouse next Friday and get in the playoffs. Y'all will definitely surprise some people

I was trying to reply to it but I messed it up. I was saying you asked for a good game and you got it. Maplewood is better than their record. Hope y'all beat Whitehouse next Friday and get in the playoffs. Y'all will definitely surprise some people

My apologies.. Thanks! ..and good luck to you guys as well.