can anyone beat memphis east or oak ridge this year?

90warrior

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeap, Jason James, former UTM head coach, is at Germantown now.

BA was missing 3 guys and G-town was missing 3. One of the best guards in the city and the other was a 6'7 kid and another senior.

Again, Germantown is loaded and this summer they were never at full strength because of football, baseball and AAU. 

Edited by warmachine7954

Wow, am I missing something here. Is Grace a state contender in their division? That's a serious question. IDK. I'd be very surprised if Grace beat OR even without the football players. I'm serious when I say OR's second five would win our district going away. That's how deep and talented they are!! They've got two or three freshman and sophomore that would start for any other teams. Again, I'd like to hear how good Grace is supposed to be this year. I'd like to catch a game if I can.

Grace will be the favorite in their District I think, no disrespect to Meigs. GCA is adding several new players and 2 are freshman. But they are not average freshman. Gettelfinger and Ledford are solid players now even though 9th graders. GCA has some talent and ability - Hoping for a great season 

The schedule is on the website 

http://www.gcarams.org/athletics/us-basketball-boys.cfm

Our early season schedule minus 3 football players that will contribute will be a challenge. This year will be a good year for GCA. The State is our goal, but we might need this year to get more experience. But.....you never know. We have the talent. 

I'm never silent and OR team last year all but gee really never played varsity tee was just a role player his freshmen year and became a star as a soph now as a junior he's way better and Shequan Gibson him and Tee two of the best in east Tn Gee just won mvp of the rocky top I don't see them losing to any locals