Next Giles County Coach?

rocketsrule

Let's see...hmmmmm....Columbia broke a long time rivalry because of Osteen. Shelbyville refuses to play you all. Both teams that had traditionally worked with MC coaches. Lincoln, Giles, Fayetteville all look at you all as if you have the plague. Forest who has no dog in the hunt hates you all! Spring Hill well let's just say what goes around comes around. Mark my words and yes I have been around for many and I do mean many years. Unless Osteen starts following the rules Marshall will be on probation very soon. Maybe sooner than you all realize.

I am shocked that several of you are willing to turn a blind eye. but just like that eye you are turning you will be the first to turn your backs as well if what I have heard happens!!

Why would Columbia and Shelbyville sign up for a loss. Last few times we played Columbia it wasn't even close. We haven't played Lincoln county in God knows when. As far as chapel hill goes they have the same opportunity that Marshall has being they are in the same county and it's open zone. Those folks on the north end of the county believe they are better than everybody on a personal level and that's just a fact.

Why would Columbia and Shelbyville sign up for a loss. Last few times we played Columbia it wasn't even close. We haven't played Lincoln county in God knows when. As far as chapel hill goes they have the same opportunity that Marshall has being they are in the same county and it's open zone. Those folks on the north end of the county believe they are better than everybody on a personal level and that's just a fact.

Lead..I won't argue with your comment about Forrest as you would know more than I about that situation. As for Columbia I believe O running the score up has a lot to do with that. Which just shows the lack of respect for him. Put that with the recruiting that is in fact true then the coaches in the area have very little respect for him or his program. I have the opportunity to speak to many many of these coaches daily. I know what they say off the record. I also have 2 very close sources with TSSAA. Marshall has trouble coming. Then O will leave for greener pastures!

O is a good coach. Fact: players will flock to a winning program. The only thing MC has to worry about is GC getting back to a winning program. I can't wait. The RIVALRY will be back on. There is NOTHING I like better than beating MC.

Yes he is a good coach and a corrupt coach!! Yes players will flock to a winning program but it should be players within that schools zone not from other zones and especially other counties. When Giles was winning how many kids from outside of Giles County did they have?

I thought Richland was in Giles County? Even when Giles was winning state championships they didn't need to recruit kids from other counties to do it. I know Oconnor tried but they didn't have any.

The only kids I remember transferred from Richland. BCdefense said he remembered on from LCounty. I don't remember having many players from other counties.

Just my two cents but if a kid transfers and does it within said school board system policy and tssaa regulations..... What is the problem??

There's not one BPM. At all. If a kid wants to be a part of your team that's great. If the kid, or the parents does not then everyone is better off going separate ways. Give me the ones that want to represent the Bobcats and Giles County. The ones who don't are names who don't count. :ugeek:

Edited by WiseOldManGiles