Next Giles County Coach?

rocketsrule

Someone on here mentioned a Marshall Co vs Forrest JV game this past season. From what I heard Marshall basically brought their varsity to that game. So it's understandable if Forrest JV was not competitive. Catholic gave up 35 or so to MC. I think Forrest could've done better than that. I also think 2A's Marion County would've whipped Marshall Co.

Someone on here mentioned a Marshall Co vs Forrest JV game this past season. From what I heard Marshall basically brought their varsity to that game. So it's understandable if Forrest JV was not competitive. Catholic gave up 35 or so to MC. I think Forrest could've done better than that. I also think 2A's Marion County would've whipped Marshall Co.

What you heard was wrong because I was there. Only starter that played was the kicker. The truth 2008 was the one that said it.Forrest would not have scored on Catholic. Meanwhile their D would have given up about 120 Edited by leadfarmer

First off bobcat93 if you can't spell principal then I am not sure you are qualified to make a response. Secondly, the PRINCIPAL Mark Cardin is not the problem in GC. As a matter of fact he is a good man and loves GCHS. You will not find a better supporter of Giles Co. athletics. As for the coaching search, which I thought this thread was about, heard a 3rd guy not mentioned here interviewed Monday as well as the final two. When will a decision be made? Will the 3rd man take it if offered or is it going to be 1 of the 2 original finalist?

First off bobcat93 if you can't spell principal then I am not sure you are qualified to make a response. Secondly, the PRINCIPAL Mark Cardin is not the problem in GC. As a matter of fact he is a good man and loves GCHS. You will not find a better supporter of Giles Co. athletics. As for the coaching search, which I thought this thread was about, heard a 3rd guy not mentioned here interviewed Monday as well as the final two. When will a decision be made? Will the 3rd man take it if offered or is it going to be 1 of the 2 original finalist?

Can you tell us who the third person is? Also did none of the assistants on staff make it to the final 3?

Can you tell us who the third person is? Also did none of the assistants on staff make it to the final 3?

Not gonna divulge the 3rd person's name because he is a friend of mine and not sure if he would want it put on here. Second heard from a pretty good source a decision has been made and the 3rd person mentioned wasn't the choice so it really doesn't matter. If what I heard was true will be surprised to see what the Giles faithful think of their new skipper.

What you heard was wrong because I was there. Only starter that played was the kicker. The truth 2008 was the one that said it.Forrest would not have scored on Catholic. Meanwhile their D would have given up about 120

Forrest's JV couldn't contend with Wallace and Marshall's speed, but the Tigers couldnt stop them either. Forrest put up 30 plus I think and were only stopped by fumbles and penalties, it was nothing the D was doing.

What you heard was wrong because I was there. Only starter that played was the kicker. The truth 2008 was the one that said it.Forrest would not have scored on Catholic. Meanwhile their D would have given up about 120

Lol, I watched that game. Would Catholic whip Forrest? Yes, as they should, but I guarantee they wouldn't score as many as they did versus Marshall and the Rockets would have scored. People that know football understand ball control and time of possession. And yes, Nashville Christian, Marion Co., Trezevant, Alcoa & CPA would all compete, if not beat Catholic.

Lol, I watched that game. Would Catholic whip Forrest? Yes, as they should, but I guarantee they wouldn't score as many as they did versus Marshall and the Rockets would have scored. People that know football understand ball control and time of possession. And yes, Nashville Christian, Marion Co., Trezevant, Alcoa & CPA would all compete, if not beat Catholic.

CPA did beat Catholic this past season..... badly.

"As they should" coach you are full of built in excuses.

So you think that Forest would hold Knoxville Catholic to fewer points than Marshall county did? You are a special kind of stupid. NCS, Marion and Trezevant would get beat by Catholic pretty bad. Alcoa would beat Catholic.