Next Giles County Coach?

rocketsrule

So you think that Forest would hold Knoxville Catholic to fewer points than Marshall county did? You are a special kind of stupid. NCS, Marion and Trezevant would get beat by Catholic pretty bad. Alcoa would beat Catholic.

It's not my fault you boys know nothing about football. If you don't run a hurry-up offense and grind out the clock, the opposing, high powered offenses don't get enough possessions to light up the scoreboard. Who is stupid?

"As they should" coach you are full of built in excuses.

First of all, I'm not a coach, I'm a Forrest High parent. Secondly, excuses? So you're saying that a 2A high school with no major D1 talent should beat a 4A private loaded with D1 talent? That's not an excuse, that's simply being realistic and telling THE TRUTH!!!! Kinda like Marshall being extremely inferior to Catholic and the other teams I listed, it's simply a fact.

First of all, I'm not a coach, I'm a Forrest High parent. Secondly, excuses? So you're saying that a 2A high school with no major D1 talent should beat a 4A private loaded with D1 talent? That's not an excuse, that's simply being realistic and telling THE TRUTH!!!! Kinda like Marshall being extremely inferior to Catholic and the other teams I listed, it's simply a fact.

If it is so realistic and obvious then why even post it. You are bashing MC when they would put 60 on you all because they are more athletic!!! Not a knock against Forest because they are more athletic than most teams. Why do you dislike Marshall so much which is the one thing you and I seem to agree by the way!!..lol

If it is so realistic and obvious then why even post it. You are bashing MC when they would put 60 on you all because they are more athletic!!! Not a knock against Forest because they are more athletic than most teams. Why do you dislike Marshall so much which is the one thing you and I seem to agree by the way!!..lol

It would be hard for any team to put 60 on Forrest, or any wing-T, power running type team for that matter. I don't hate Marshall and I'm not bashing them, simply stating a fact. Would they beat Forrest? I would think so, but it wouldn't be the blowout that all the Marshall fans seem to think it would be. Marshall obviously has better athletes, but I do think that there's something to be said for being well coached, effort, & heart. Forrest, or any good 1-3A team, would be more competitive than a bad 4, 5, or 6A team would be. I guess I'm a small school apologists simply because there is a misconception that bigger is always better, and that's simply not the case. If I recall, Lewis Co. put 50 on a very good, more athletic Giles Co. team a few years ago, so there's more to it than simply athleticism.

Oh Boo Hoo Boo Who......!! Coming from someone who names their self by making fun of our guy WOMG!! :roflolk: :roflolk: Happy New Year and BooWho to you!! :roflol: :roflol: See you next season...

I in NO way made my screen name based on WOMG! In fact I have never said or even thought anything negative of him. To be honest I made my name because I was crying "boo whoing" over a terrible season that my Raiders where having. Especially after the beating Marshall put on us. As for you from some of your post winning is the end all and it doesn't matter how much cheating it takes to achieve it!

It would be hard for any team to put 60 on Forrest, or any wing-T, power running type team for that matter. I don't hate Marshall and I'm not bashing them, simply stating a fact. Would they beat Forrest? I would think so, but it wouldn't be the blowout that all the Marshall fans seem to think it would be. Marshall obviously has better athletes, but I do think that there's something to be said for being well coached, effort, & heart. Forrest, or any good 1-3A team, would be more competitive than a bad 4, 5, or 6A team would be. I guess I'm a small school apologists simply because there is a misconception that bigger is always better, and that's simply not the case. If I recall, Lewis Co. put 50 on a very good, more athletic Giles Co. team a few years ago, so there's more to it than simply athleticism.

I agree with you on the small school comment. I wish my kids would have gone to a smaller school but in terms of Athletics in this state until the powers that be get the recruiting and advantages that some have over others it really doesn't matter what schools that are trying to play by the rules do!

It's not my fault you boys know nothing about football. If you don't run a hurry-up offense and grind out the clock, the opposing, high powered offenses don't get enough possessions to light up the scoreboard. Who is stupid?

tell that to Cumberland county. That was their M.O. and look how that turned out for them against us. I think it was 54 to 7. You just keep sticking your foot in your mouth. This ain't old school football anymore. They have invented this thing called the forward pass. Forrest should try it sometime and they may make it out of the second round. Edited by leadfarmer

I in NO way made my screen name based on WOMG! In fact I have never said or even thought anything negative of him. To be honest I made my name because I was crying "boo whoing" over a terrible season that my Raiders where having. Especially after the beating Marshall put on us. As for you from some of your post winning is the end all and it doesn't matter how much cheating it takes to achieve it!

And the truth shall set you free!!!! :thumb: :thumb: Cheating?...smh...Guess I read your name wrong..my apologies... :rolleyes:

And the truth shall set you free!!!! :thumb: :thumb: Cheating?...smh...Guess I read your name wrong..my apologies... :rolleyes:

It just seems like many of the Giles and Marshall faithful are ok with their coaches bending and breaking the rules as long as they win! Not necessarily you but many on this board feel that way. Maybe I am just really old but I feel like high school sports should be more about what you learn and if you are learning that the most important thing is to win by all means necessary then that is not good. Hopefully high school football is not the best times of these kids lives and if it is it is a sad story for the rest of their lives. It is shameful to see parents living through their kids like many in this board. It is shameful for coaches to use kids for their gain and risk the reputation of entire communities! OC has proven that is what he is all about. Osteen is proving to be the same! Great coaches but poor role models