Next Giles County Coach?

rocketsrule

name which 3 LF

I believe I already named them. We wouldn't win against Alcoa and Oakland. One thing has me curious. Why are you chapel hill folkes even worried about something in the 4a threads when you play neither Giles county or Marshall county? Like I told the truth 2008. Until y'all man up and play is there is nothing for us to discuss

I believe I already named them. We wouldn't win against Alcoa and Oakland. One thing has me curious. Why are you chapel hill folkes even worried about something in the 4a threads when you play neither Giles county or Marshall county? Like I told the truth 2008. Until y'all man up and play is there is nothing for us to discuss

So "until y'all man up and play"? I'd love to play Marshall Co. in a yearly rivalry game, especially since Cornersville punked out and dropped us. Unfortunantly I have no say or control over who our administration and coaches schedule to play. It's a no-brainier to me, good gate, team from down the road, would be the underdog every year, nothing to lose. Again, I'd welcome it. I'd welcome Giles on the schedule as well (don't want goodolboy to get butthurt for thread hijacking).

Trezevant would beat Marshall by 21 points.

Bahahahahaha. You are retarded. Just because your weak team can't touch any of them don't think for a second the same applies to us. Run your little scenarios on project a matchup. That's as close as you will come to getting an answer since none of these teams will be on our schedule. If you have nothing to add to the topic of this forum then kick rocks. Sorry to the Giles folks for all this.