Next Giles County Coach?

rocketsrule

Hmmmm....Let's see...he got put on probation for recruiting, he lost spring practice, summer 7 on 7's, and fall scrimmages for illegal practices. His coworker/basketball coach reported him because he couldn't stand him. But we know nothing about how he runs things. Face it in you weak mind winning is more important than running a clean program.

Shame on the Superintendent for folding to a few parents with low morals and lack of character. For those Giles faithful that want a clean program with high morals I fill sorry for you.

Bahahahahaha. You are retarded. Just because your weak team can't touch any of them don't think for a second the same applies to us. Run your little scenarios on project a matchup. That's as close as you will come to getting an answer since none of these teams will be on our schedule. If you have nothing to add to the topic of this forum then kick rocks. Sorry to the Giles folks for all this.

It's OK Lead.

They have to talk on this thread because no one cares about their team enough to make a thread for it. Giles had an awful year and Marshall had a great one. That's who is being talked about.. (Now, add in the fact of OC returning, Marshall county is loaded, Little Bo, and an Osteen/O'connor coaching match up) This type of thread is only way anyone will read anything about their team.

OC=Great Hire.

I saw Marshall in person several times this year. They basically play playground football with a handful of good athletes. Forrest is a much more disciplined team but without the fast athletes. They had maybe 2-3 kids that could have started for Marshall this past season. Having said that, The top 2A teams who do have more athletes would outdiscipline Marshall off the field. Thats not just my opinion. Catholic was a good not great team, and that game was over in the 1st quarter.

Are y'all reading this? Catholic beating the #2,3,4,5 teams in 4 a in consecutive weeks to win a state title equates to just GOOD and not GREAT. I guess that means Forrest was a dumpster fire....you summed it up quite nicely.

i stand by my original post. I said 2-3 of our players couldve started. catholic got destroyed by the 3A runner up. They were not great. marshall looked incredibly slow in that game as well. QB was very overrated.

Threw for almost 400 against Catholic..very over rated indeed!