Next Giles County Coach?

rocketsrule

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hope they using that indoor building again in ptown... Word on the street big Joe got a corner apartment boxed in so he can be on 24/7 call, OC is asking parents at speed school "what in the heck did y'all do while I was gone?" and the boosters have decided to bring Phil Fulmer and Steve Spurrier to speak at the pre season kick off dinner.. Any truth to the baseball team just ending the season early to attend spring practice per OC wishes or nah?!

Spring ball just started? Word I have been hearing up my way is them boys been practicing since late Feb./early March. Also a hearing they been busing 8 th graders over to work out which is against TSSAA rules. So I am asking if it is rumor or is the staff at Giles already back to their old tricks? Inquiring minds want to know!

LOL

Spring ball just started? Word I have been hearing up my way is them boys been practicing since late Feb./early March. Also a hearing they been busing 8 th graders over to work out which is against TSSAA rules. So I am asking if it is rumor or is the staff at Giles already back to their old tricks? Inquiring minds want to know!

LOL

Wow Wardawg2038. I am surprised you get any coaching done at your new school for worrying about what is going on at GC. If you are supposed to believe everything you hear, then I guess it is true that you, Walt and crew spent more time at strip clubs and drinking beer than you did at the coaches clinics that you used to attend on football funds. Here is the bottom line- if you, Walt, and crew would have worked harder and spent more time improving your team, then GC football would have never fell off as it did and you all would still be there happily coaching along but instead you all walked off the field every day at 5 and famously quoted that you "just didn't have any talent" and as a result, you were booted out (except you Bc you got out before it happened for "personal reasons"). So why don't you all stop stirring a pot at GC and go on your merry way. TSSAA will keep their eyes on GC and OC and crew and will deal with that program if violations are found. I am sure that if things have been reported, then those filing the complaints are the same ones idly sitting 6th p every day at GC as they have since January while all the while drawing coaches supplements to do nothing. Most of the staff from the past three years couldn't pay any school to let them coach again because they LACK WORK ETHIC. Jesus Christ himself could have come to coach GC football and you all would have found fault because you know you BLEW it and are unwilling to own up to that fact.