Next Giles County Coach?

rocketsrule

Word to the wise be very careful what you post on here. If he had the Oconnors or any coach in press box or any practice then it is a violation of TSSAA policy. I believe it a fine of $500 but still a violation. Stupid rule in my opinion but a rule nonetheless

Haha dude you need to lighten up, no where in my post did I say he was or wasn't anywhere. It's a message board with people posting without signing their names to it. Real creditable sources of info uh?

So let me get this straight BooWho, your a Raider man right? So if the tide was turned and it was Richland in this situation over the years and not GCHS , you wouldnt want it? Just yes or no man, no beating around bush. If you only knew the Richland kids that came down and participated in Coach Os speed school over the years. I was glad to finally see all kids in the county working together, Yes Im talking little kids too, kids of all kind, His daughter even came up and did her best to have it up there this past year.I would welcome Coach Oconner back in an instant, weather anyone likes him or not I really dont care. He did at least inflict one thing into these kids that people just hate now and thats respect and discipline, it sure as !@$! is not alot of that around now..It NEEDS to be back! I am finished waisting time on this foolishness...because if he does return 90% on here saying they cant stand him will be one of the first through the gate on Fridays cheering and having a big time saying " Im glad OC is back"..meeting adjourned Go Bobcats!!

I'm pretty sure he's a spring hill raider fan not Richland.But yes I agree with everything you just said. Just hoping the rumor mill is true.

Haha dude you need to lighten up, no where in my post did I say he was or wasn't anywhere. It's a message board with people posting without signing their names to it. Real creditable sources of info uh?

I don't need to lighten up. I was just saying it seems a lot of people are high strung and would report just to be Aholes. As much as I disagree with some coaches methods I don't want to see any coach get fined because very few get paid enough

This is Giles coach thread so leave the Forrest and Marshall County out and let the bobcats be excited about their new old guy coming back and them being competitive again. Also don't be dogging on MC being in the Semis when Forrest was put out in the second round and yalls head coach is hunting a exit faster than OC is a tax guy.

Edited by justagoodoleboy

This is Giles coach thread so leave the Forrest and Marshall County out and let the bobcats be excited about their new old guy coming back and them being competitive again. Also don't be dogging on MC being in the Semis when Forrest was put out in the second round and yalls head coach is hunting a exit faster than OC is a tax guy.

I try but these idiots just won't leave it alone. Meanwhile they are blasting us but can't find the courage to drive 10 minutes south and get a slice of humble pie Edited by leadfarmer