Oneida @ Coalfield

TheMan2015

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you had seen us play, you would know that nothing has come easy for us this year.  For whatever reason we have failed to step up on several occasions.  I have a hard time seeing us NOT invigorated by the team that will line up against us Friday.  This is our oldest true rival and there have been plenty of wars over the years.  Lambert and crew should know very well that we can't just show up and get an "easy" win.  In fact, we are way behind in the pick'ems this week in the Big Ones page.  Honestly, if we played up to our potential for four quarters I believe we could eliminate some of the late game drama.  Until that happens, we just had to find ways to get the win.  In respect to Coalfield.....you have to tip your hat to them....they have managed to stay the course despite losing a stellar young QB.  I'm not counting out the other one until my vision proves otherwise.  Regardless, they are going to want this one just as bad as we do.....I've kept that in mind.  Neither wants to go to Cloudland.

Kaz

They lost to both the kees ad devils though. I am not too sure they are up to this task either.

Guest Fall101

I bet spike would help you out there :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Now that's real cute Crow. Here I have been quiet and not said anything about you since I said Mrs. Crow had put you in timeout. Once I done that you told everybody my nickname... Now I may hold a down marker but I ain't holding NOBODY'S  pole! Just sounds wrong!

Now that's real cute Crow. Here I have been quiet and not said anything about you since I said Mrs. Crow had put you in timeout. Once I done that you told everybody my nickname... Now I may hold a down marker but I ain't holding NOBODY'S  pole! Just sounds wrong!

Don't just sound wrong Spike.  That dang Crow is MEAN.

All you Coalfield guys! What ever happened to Zach Stewart??? We got the chance to play against him last year and he got brought up today at work and all us being so far away we didnt know??? Great Kid he was Very Classy!!! I know its off subject but had to ask!!!

Edited by TALMAD