Pearl Cohn Vs Springfield "Region title game"

FBfan26

Refs call both sides.  Maybe Beech should strive to improve play, technique, etc instead of expecting the official to make allowance just for them.  As badly as we were beaten by PC last night (and we were beaten in every phase of the game) we still were flagged three times and had one turnover.  Work on your technique Coach and your infractions should decrease. I cant believe you are still harping about the officials at a game you won over a month ago.  Heed the words from theme song in "Frozen"  Let It Go    that all I have let to say.   You won LET IT GO

Refs call both sides. Maybe Beech should strive to improve play, technique, etc instead of expecting the official to make allowance just for them. As badly as we were beaten by PC last night (and we were beaten in every phase of the game) we still were flagged three times and had one turnover. Work on your technique Coach and your infractions should decrease. I cant believe you are still harping about the officials at a game you won over a month ago. Heed the words from theme song in "Frozen" Let It Go that all I have let to say. You won LET IT GO

I didn't bring Beech up, you did. Don't get so butt hurt that Springfield isn't as good as you thought. Beech lost last night, but I didn't say anything about how bad they (Hillsboro) would beat Springfield. It's irrelevant. Sorry I offended you by my comment, everyone thought I was crazy by thinking it wouldn't be close. I knew how talented PC is.

Edited by eers

I didn't bring Beech up, you did. Don't get so butt hurt that Springfield isn't as good as you thought. Beech lost last night, but I didn't say anything about how bad they (Hillsboro) would beat Springfield. It's irrelevant. Sorry I offended you by my comment, everyone thought I was crazy by thinking it wouldn't be close. I knew how talented PC is.

I really didnt think we would win against PC.  I did think (hoped) it would have been closer.  PC beat us in every phase of the game.  After we tied the game at 7 PC put it in another gear that we didnt have and pulled away.  They could have done anything they wanted against us last night.  I would hate to play the four teams that beat them.  Those four must have incredible talent.  I dont make excuses win or lose.  Officials are human and make mistakes.  The ones we had last night in the PC game seem to get confused at times.  But it made no difference PC was the better team BY FAR last night.  I believe that will win a Gold Ball this year

I really didnt think we would win against PC. I did think (hoped) it would have been closer. PC beat us in every phase of the game. After we tied the game at 7 PC put it in another gear that we didnt have and pulled away. They could have done anything they wanted against us last night. I would hate to play the four teams that beat them. Those four must have incredible talent. I dont make excuses win or lose. Officials are human and make mistakes. The ones we had last night in the PC game seem to get confused at times. But it made no difference PC was the better team BY FAR last night. I believe that will win a Gold Ball this year

Not sure if they win it or not, but they're talented. There are several really good teams in 4A.

Tru. You can tell sf hasn't been west or east yet because if they think we are big and fast..man

Not that you guys were extremely big, just knew you are bigger than us, we came into this full well knowing it would be a tall task to even make a game out of it. We all knew your record was not indicative of how good of a team you guys are. Hopefully we can get fully healthy while winning the next couple weeks and earn another shot and maybe make a better game out of it.....