South Gibson at Milan

cofo

WOAH SLOW DOWN.....I have heard that Milan has talent coming in that is going to be like 2008-2012 caliber kids. I wouldnt count them out just yet!

What u just said is very true.

On another note... I see that you are pretty new to Coach T. It is great have have you here. Take a word of advice from someone who has been around for awhile. These boards are for conversation and don't be surprised if you see people talk about a variety of topics other than football. I happen to be a music teacher in a public school here in West Tn. Noah was in the band in school. We have talked about this stuff over the years. Lots of people talk about a variety of topics on here.

Again welcome and I hope you enjoy your time on the T. :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What u just said is very true.

On another note... I see that you are pretty new to Coach T. It is great have have you here. Take a word of advice from someone who has been around for awhile. These boards are for conversation and don't be surprised if you see people talk about a variety of topics other than football. I happen to be a music teacher in a public school here in West Tn. Noah was in the band in school. We have talked about this stuff over the years. Lots of people talk about a variety of topics on here.

Again welcome and I hope you enjoy your time on the T. :)

I have been around for quite a while.(2007) I have not been in a position where I felt like I could post until currently. However, I appreciate the advice.

I think Dyersburg beat us 12-6 last

I didn't hear about the frosh Dburg game but the frosh Dawgs did beat Henry Co. for the first time in like forever and did a beat down on South Gib to the tune of 70-14...and with a very talented Jr class....things are looking bright for the Dawgs...

WOAH SLOW DOWN.....I have heard that Milan has talent coming in that is going to be like 2008-2012 caliber kids. I wouldnt count them out just yet!

I did not say Milan football has no talent coming up the pipeline because they do.  What I was trying to say is SGC has a lot more going for them than Milan.  For example, new school, new facilities that will attract families that are relocating to this area and SGC student numbers are increasing school year to school year which usually means more participation in your sports program. 

Now my prediction for Friday's game........it will be tight for a half but 2nd half Milan will pull away.  34-13. 

I didn't think SGC would hang with Dburg after watching them play Liberty then gave Dburg all they wanted so Milan better be focused.

I agree. SG is always scrappy. I think they have it their all against Dyersburg because they knew it was a must win to get into the playoffs. Now I think they will give it their all because this is it for them and it is Milan. Just feel like the Dawgs will do this as long as they are focused.

I agree. SG is always scrappy. I think they have it their all against Dyersburg because they knew it was a must win to get into the playoffs. Now I think they will give it their all because this is it for them and it is Milan. Just feel like the Dawgs will do this as long as they are focused.

SG did give there all against Dyersburg. No excuses from us besides a couple of defensive breakdowns. They were ready to play. Anything can happen in these rivalry games but I think Milan rolls.