Hampton at CG. THURSDAY

uknoit2

It certainly is a good thing to watch! I was sitting thru the workout today thinking about the will and work etthic of those young men, Could have been home watching football or laying on the couch, BUT those kids are out there busting their butts on an off day to get better!! Very good thing to see!! And you are right, these upperclassmen have laid the foundation for sure, and that D-lineman would try to run thru a brick wall for anyone of them, which speaks volumes of what they have taught him!! I really appreciate everything you do Gr8play, it is paying off for these kids!!

Just need more commitment from other kids. Its always the FEW who really sell out. That's the one's i really want to excel and they usually do. Most don't see the need until its tooooo late. I've yet to see a kid who said. I wish I hadn't worked so hard.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cosby and Claiborne were the only 2 games remotely close this year and both of those were still 2+ possession games. Hancock hung half a hundred on em. Starters don't see the second quarter. That is until y'all have your freshmen in and they're still running their starters blitzing every play and you've gotta put in the 1's for another series just to see if they wanna go back down that road. I don't have much for that CG bunch, not real high in the PCC category from my experience, hope y'all have a better one than we have had.

Yeah, they spit on our players back when they were Powell Valley, then we put a big time spanking on them in the playoffs.  I remember their tears after that game :mrgreen:

Yeah, they spit on our players back when they were Powell Valley, then we put a big time spanking on them in the playoffs.  I remember their tears after that game :mrgreen:

Never forget that one. They did have a pretty good team that year. The QB from that team is now the head coach,