So two 0-10 teams are getting in the playoffs?

Solomon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

I agree. Looks like Hampton and Boyd Buchanan will be the only two schools in 2A that will be undefeated going into the playoffs. That's pretty impressive!

Boyd seems to be very impressive this year! They will be one of the ones Hampton must get through to go to Cookeville.

Guest Fall101

Trezevant, TCA, and Scott's Hill. I think we will have to get through either TCA or Scotts Hill to get a chance at Trezevant.

Way some folks are talkin we might as well mail Trezevant the gold ball 😂

Way some folks are talkin we might as well mail Trezevant the gold ball 😂

I'm not buying it! They only scored nine points on Mitchell. Any team can be beat and I am including Adamsville in this statement. These are high school kids and there's a reason they created the word "upset"! I'm not saying they're not a serious threat because, they are. But they are not the only threat in this state like some people think.

Guest Fall101

I'm not buying it! They only scored nine points on Mitchell. Any team can be beat and I am including Adamsville in this statement. These are high school kids and there's a reason they created the word "upset"! I'm not saying they're not a serious threat because, they are. But they are not the only threat in this state like some people think.

I'll agree 100% ANY team can be beat!

The Tssaa will lose tons of money on those games in the memphis region through the 1st 3 rounds. Nobody will be at those games.

The TSSAA will not lose any money, only the host school. Both schools and the TSSAA split the proceeds after expenses 1/3rd each. If they don't cover expenses, the home school loses.

They are like an ambulance chasing lawyer. " We only get paid when you do."