Marshall County vs Page

titansup

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got more of a sense on how football works compared to you friend. And I don't care about how Giles beat Marshall last season. Not a fan of either. But I know that Marshall will win by 2 TDs or more Friday night. Too many athletes and better coaches. Page is again proven overrated.

How do you figure Page is overrated? Please explain... Is Marshall better coached or just had superior talent than most teams last year? 

Passing game - Wash

Running game - Page

Pass Defense - Marshall

Run Defense - Page

Special teams - Wash

New Region 4-4A title goes to Rudderville... Patriots by 14! 38-24

Seems pretty accurate. I would almost go wash in every category. Should be a good game. I say Page 31-27.

Lead as I said last week....this is going to be the game to watch across the state. The best of luck to ya. However, if you play like last week things are gonna be tough on y'all. Home advantage will help. Gonna be a close one.

Yeah JAFO it was pretty sloppy at times. I didn't make it until half time so I didn't know how they played in the first half.

According to LeadFarmer (lol) Page should just stay home. After carefully considering the thoughtful prose of LeadFarmer, I'm going with Marshall Co by a "play it safe" score of 994 to - 6. Go Marshall!!

According to my earlier post I believe I said Marshall County by 2 touchdowns. I guess reading wasn't a requirement at the prestigious Forest highschool. I for one haven't seen page play this year and I'm sure many of you haven't seen Marshall County play either. I based my prediction off of stats from both teams. Both teams are pretty even defensively as far as points allowed. Edited by leadfarmer

This time of the year the water is really choppy and fishing is rough on the Big Tuna so you have to spend long hours on the water in hopes of landing a Blue Fin. Staying the course and knowing what type of bait to use is key to coming back to the dock with a prize Tuna. That being said best of luck to both teams tonight and in the playoffs; stay healthy; and maybe you will play again in 3 weeks.

P.S.

For all you Saturday morning Quarterbacks; whatever the outcome is tonight just be positive to your team and coaches. The second season starts next week and both teams need your support to represent Region 4 AAAA at the highest level.

This time of the year the water is really choppy and fishing is rough on the Big Tuna so you have to spend long hours on the water in hopes of landing a Blue Fin. Staying the course and knowing what type of bait to use is key to coming back to the dock with a prize Tuna. That being said best of luck to both teams tonight and in the playoffs; stay healthy; and maybe you will play again in 3 weeks.

P.S.

For all you Saturday morning Quarterbacks; whatever the outcome is tonight just be positive to your team and coaches. The second season starts next week and both teams need your support to represent Region 4 AAAA at the highest level.

What is your prediction BigTuna?