Week 10: Knox Central @ Fulton

chsbobcat09

Step their game up????? A playoff game in year 1 and this year 8-1? Your a complete fool if you think we are gona fire Rosser. He will be at Central for MANY years to come and that spells trouble for everybody else. He is one of the youngest and brightest minds in the game around here. And I guess dominating a Catholic team that is a perennial playoff team and state contender gets us no respect right? Haha, oh I can't wait til all you Flacons see whats in store for you Friday night.

I think he meant Central being able to keep Coach Rosser.  Certain schools can offer more money then Knox County.  Williamson County pays their teachers and coaches very well. I think he and Coach Slade are great role models for the boys a Central. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this game is close and if Kentel is healthy I think Fulton is too much for Central in the end kind of like the MoWest game. This Fulton team is beatable, but #1 and #6 are explosive and very talented and they have just enough around them to cause defenses to be honest.  A few things last Friday at West get called the right way and West does not over throw the ball about 8 times. Very different game between West and Fulton last friday. JMO

Fulton 33

Central 14 as bad as I hate to say it!

Step their game up????? A playoff game in year 1 and this year 8-1? Your a complete fool if you think we are gona fire Rosser. He will be at Central for MANY years to come and that spells trouble for everybody else. He is one of the youngest and brightest minds in the game around here. And I guess dominating a Catholic team that is a perennial playoff team and state contender gets us no respect right? Haha, oh I can't wait til all you Flacons see whats in store for you Friday night.

Sensitive much? Lol suge is an AE fan before u say all you Falcons... And can you blame doubters Fulton hasn't loss to a 4a teams since Greeneville in 2011 so you won't see too many people who feel that streak will end... I believe central is really talented and have the talent to be able to beat Fulton but Fulton is better overall and more battle tested... I think Fulton will be too much for 4 quarters... central doesn't use Howard correctly and that will hurt them when trying to find ways to move the ball on Fulton... My score prediction is Fulton 35 central 17

I think this game is close and if Kentel is healthy I think Fulton is too much for Central in the end kind of like the MoWest game. This Fulton team is beatable, but #1 and #6 are explosive and very talented and they have just enough around them to cause defenses to be honest.  A few things last Friday at West get called the right way and West does not over throw the ball about 8 times. Very different game between West and Fulton last friday. JMO

Fulton 33

Central 14 as bad as I hate to say it!

Gets called the right way ?? Fulton had over 130 yards in penalties ... and they also missed some wide open WR's ... if the long ball was a high percentage play it would get run every play ..LOL .. if , if , if  .. the fact is Fulton had over 500 yards TO and West had less than 200 ... Fulton penalties kept game closer than it was...  

I think he meant Central being able to keep Coach Rosser.  Certain schools can offer more money then Knox County.  Williamson County pays their teachers and coaches very well. I think he and Coach Slade are great role models for the boys a Central. 

This.  I've been fortunate to spend a good bit of time with Coach Rosser since he's been in Knoxville, and he is a very good young football coach with a bright future.  If he continues turning the Bobcat program in a positive direction he is going to be a hot commodity sooner rather than later.  With the issues Knox County Schools have with limited coaching supplements and limits on what booster clubs can do to augment coaches incomes there will be a lot of interest from schools in better paying systems in Coach Rosser, in my opinion.  He's been great for Central and I hope AD Lambert is able to keep him there for a while.  Time will be the judge on that one.  

I'm not going to say much regarding this week's game. However, I think if we are healthy we will put 40-50 on the board. Just wanna bring ole chs back down to reality. You finally are getting what you have thought and talked about all year chs.

Can't wait until Friday!!

But what if they bring you all back down to earth? Just a question .....

Then we will get to work Monday its a new season after Friday I honestly feel the 2 seed from our region will have a slightly easier road because with Catholic as our 3 seed that will be a dangerous matchup for Fulton or central in the 2nd round...

Happened once already this year Turt! Best thing that could have happened to us. If it happens on Friday, I will come back and give the Bobcats the credit. I have said all year that Central is much improved, I just don't think they are who they think they are. Prove me wrong!

Edited by Knoxvul

Gets called the right way ?? Fulton had over 130 yards in penalties ... and they also missed some wide open WR's ... if the long ball was a high percentage play it would get run every play ..LOL .. if , if , if  .. the fact is Fulton had over 500 yards TO and West had less than 200 ... Fulton penalties kept game closer than it was...  

Fulton Penalties were personal fouls and unsportsmanlike conduct after the play on most. But I know of 2 huge calls in a safety that wasn't called and an illegal motion on 3 different people in motion on 4th and 1 which would have made it 4th and 6. Fultons penalties were self inflicted and stupid. What was not called was huge to the complexity of the game. Fulton did have those yards and they are a good team. Just saying 2 calls changed the game. Oh and they had a player ejected for kicking a West player in the face. Pure Class...

Then we will get to work Monday its a new season after Friday I honestly feel the 2 seed from our region will have a slightly easier road because with Catholic as our 3 seed that will be a dangerous matchup for Fulton or central in the 2nd round...

I totally agree ... It will be interesting