Blackman @ Warren Co.

PIONEERS12

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the HUDL highlghts, I believe that Warren County has some real talent, however I think they are out manned from a talent and depth perspective on either side of the ball. I think we have seen in both WC, CC and in some instances Cookeville, that when you line up a roster of 37- to 55 kids against schools that field 110 of which 40-50 get real playing time it is hard to compete week after week. The same philosophy that Alabama has used for a couple years. Fresh horses with better than average talent will beat tired horses with great talent over the long haul.  Lucky for my Blaze I am calling the win in convincing fashion, and for WC, I know they will play smash mouth as much as health and stamina allow. 

Good luck to both teams .

Absolutely outmanned, out coached, out classed. The kids have quit. I don't know if they quit on the coaches, or just in general. You know from getting beaten rather soundly week after week. Also, I hear there is a LOT of division amongst players. Some in one camp and the rest in another.

I have seen that in alot of teams. I think in part, a great Coach should be in tune with where his players are mentally as well as physically. No one wants to get beat week in and week out, but that  is where you have to coach the player not the game. There is some real talent on the team and I hate to hear about all the division because no one wins alone.  Any player can celebrate and grow from a win, only great players know how to grow and learn from the loss

Edited by Blaze45