Blackman @ Warren Co.

PIONEERS12

I really hate to hear that.

You want to tell the winning team congrats and best of luck in the playoffs. It is sad that students make that difficult to say.

I trust the sign has been addressed with those who participated.

The sign would have been made, hung and something the cheerleaders did, The schools principal who made the 60 mile trip to the game and coach have addressed the appropriate sponsors and leaders on for the squad. It is my understanding that they were the ones who  addimant that the sign come down or be changed. The reputation of Warren County is one of class and respect. The record of the football team does not indicate the success of a program, It is how one responds to adversity that defines who you are. Based on that Warren County is a bunch of winners.  

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to Blackman in the playoffs.  Your team could go all the way.

Pioneers. I appreciate the kind words. Proud of our boys win or lose. But I am also cheering for you guys. I watched your players give their all on friday. Ton of heart ton of class .. I would be proud for my kid to play for that team... at least from what I saw . 

Ok ... that was wrong..and I can assure you that the football program , coaches and players had no part or would not allowed that sign to remain up there. The kids at WC have a ton of heart and hats off to them and the student body. Wish you all well and much success next week against Maryville. 

Was it now?  You sure about that?

12191017_10207112398162350_6271957321346

Edited by UCSportsFan

Was it now?  You sure about that?

12191017_10207112398162350_6271957321346

Yep I am sure about it. Putting the sign up there was wrong, but I am equally as sure that the picture you found that was taken between 20- 30 minutes before the game.( Because I was there and this was during the introduction of the seniors on all the fall sports and ROTC)

This is the first time I have seen this picture however. I also can tell you that looking at HUDL shows that sign during the game kick off and it say best By the way if you look at your own picture you can see best on the ground being put up at this time. Nice try to stir the pot. Like I said the football team doesn't make hang or have anything to do with the signs... but it was corrected by the school administrator and coach. 

Yep I am sure about it. Putting the sign up there was wrong, but I am equally as sure that the picture you found that was taken between 20- 30 minutes before the game.( Because I was there and this was during the introduction of the seniors on all the fall sports and ROTC)

This is the first time I have seen this picture however. I also can tell you that looking at HUDL shows that sign during the game kick off and it say best By the way if you look at your own picture you can see best on the ground being put up at this time. Nice try to stir the pot. Like I said the football team doesn't make hang or have anything to do with the signs... but it was corrected by the school administrator and coach.

Yeah you can tell it was added on. Looks like this pic may even be catching the people in the process of it! Haha

Nobody has accused the team, Blaze. Don't have to get defensive for something a bunch of non-participants did

Your right...I take alot of pride in the team and my son as a player. I guess the ideal that the team or suggestion that the school as a whole was responsible to do with it has me riled up.

Shouldn't let it be so personal, but if it had not been addressed already by the powers that be I would be the first to say something about it. Win with class lose with grace, no call for kicking a team when it is down.  

Your right...I take alot of pride in the team and my son as a player. I guess the ideal that the team or suggestion that the school as a whole was responsible to do with it has me riled up.

Shouldn't let it be so personal, but if it had not been addressed already by the powers that be I would be the first to say something about it. Win with class lose with grace, no call for kicking a team when it is down.

There isn't a single school in the state who hasn't put up a sign or had a chant that wasn't questionable in nature. It's part of the experience. Doesn't make it right, but also serves for a good teaching point at the right time