Class AA Region 3 & 4

1. Boyd

2. Marion

3. Forrest

4. Tyner

5. Watertown

6-8 really a toss up.

Regardless, this is going to be the toughest bracket in 2a this year. Those are my opinion on rankings in this bracket, not statewide.

I sure hope my rockets can break this round 2 curse!

That's really interesting. The preseason Region 4-2A prediction in Murphy's was:

1.Westmoreland

2. Forrest

3. Cascade

4. Eagleville

I guess 3 out of 4 ain't bad!!

(Coaches prediction in 3-2A got all 4 right)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really interesting. The preseason Region 4-2A prediction in Murphy's was:

1.Westmoreland

2. Forrest

3. Cascade

4. Eagleville

I guess 3 out of 4 ain't bad!!

(Coaches prediction in 3-2A got all 4 right)

I didn't buy that to begin with. Cascade has been going in the wrong direction for a couple of years. Westmoreland was hyped for dropping a class. Forrest is generally a good team.

1. Boyd

2. Marion

3. Forrest

4. Tyner

5. Watertown

6-8 really a toss up.

Regardless, this is going to be the toughest bracket in 2a this year. Those are my opinion on rankings in this bracket, not statewide.

I sure hope my rockets can break this round 2 curse!

1. Boyd

2. Marion

3a. Forrest

3b. Tyner

4. Meigs

5. Watertown/westmoreland

Watertown may change my mind in the playoffs but I can't put my mind around how they gave up 28 to a Grundy co team that is probably one of the worst teams in the state. I don't care if they came out flat or didn't have their best player. Our jv(freshmen and sophomores) played the entire second half and only allowed six points to Grundy. The varsity only played one qtr that night.

1. Boyd

2. Marion

3a. Forrest

3b. Tyner

4. Meigs

5. Watertown/westmoreland

Watertown may change my mind in the playoffs but I can't put my mind around how they gave up 28 to a Grundy co team that is probably one of the worst teams in the state. I don't care if they came out flat or didn't have their best player. Our jv(freshmen and sophomores) played the entire second half and only allowed six points to Grundy. The varsity only played one qtr that night.

There are not 3a's and b's in sports rankings. Quit trying to flood my opinion with reg 3. I stated that region 3 was better. Or tougher, or whatever way you wish to look at it.

Forrest will beat your #4. But the rest of the wins will go to reg 3. I really hope that whomever plays Tyner in the first round wins.

There are not 3a's and b's in sports rankings. Quit trying to flood my opinion with reg 3. I stated that region 3 was better. Or tougher, or whatever way you wish to look at it.

Forrest will beat your #4. But the rest of the wins will go to reg 3. I really hope that whomever plays Tyner in the first round wins.

Tyner is big and they will run right at you. They're senior heavy. Not an easy out for anyone.