Huntingdon host Trousdale County Round 1

34ME

all this talk keeps reminding me of HHS posters "horse" laughing and downgrading WC because WC "only" lead 7-0 vs HC after 1 qtr because starting QB was out for that qtr...........anybody else remember that............GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!.........I KNOW I KNOW its different with HHS

that proves what a idiot you are. I never said a word about wc and hc. 89 and wildcat#2 are the only posters from wc that ain't ignorant.

Trousdale will play hard, but I think next year and the next they will be much improved and challenge again.

win or loose vs Huntingdon, TC 7-3 with first year head coach, freshman qtr back, sopH tailback is impressive I would have never guessed that big qb to be a freshman. Looking forward to a good game. Huntingdon fans disappointed with our two qb's out but on the flip side there is anxiety, excitement of the unknown with the new backfield to see just how good they can be on 2 weeks of practice, it's like we got a new toy and if we are fortunate enough to get by TC we potentially get one of our favorite toys back round two. Go Mustangs.