Huntingdon host Trousdale County Round 1

34ME

This is blind hatred—or just trolling.

Rice is legit. WC is the best team HHS has played this season.

Could Huntingdon compete with WC and give em a good game? Absolutely!

Could Huntingdon have beaten WC were it not for the injuries? Sure, I believe so.

Does that diminish what WC has done this year or the caliber team they posess? NO!! They beat the Mustangs for crying out loud. That alone would make em a great team in my book—even if I hadn't seen em play for myself.

Let's keep some integrity in the stuff we post on here.

because i said something you didn't agree with I'm..a hater and troll.you idiot this is a huntingdon tc thread.last time i checked i lived in huntingdon.go jb

because i said something you didn't agree with I'm..a hater and troll.you idiot this is a huntingdon tc thread.last time i checked i lived in huntingdon.go jb

We share a region, buddy. And I appreciate your team. So i spend time on the thread. and respectfully so, I will add. No one who reads my posts can deny that I am respectful.

You regularly hate on any program whose tradition does not far exceed that of your own. And you don't just keep to the singular topic on your own thread either. I could say more. But your reputation speaks loudly already.

I will readily defend any team you unfairly criticize. Nothing wrong with that. I'm for the kids.

We share a region, buddy. And I appreciate your team. So i spend time on the thread. and respectfully so, I will add. No one who reads my posts can deny that I am respectful.

You regularly hate on any program whose tradition does not far exceed that of your own. And you don't just keep to the singular topic on your own thread either. I could say more. But your reputation speaks loudly already.

I will readily defend any team you unfairly criticize. Nothing wrong with that. I'm for the kids.

i didn't bring up the off subject topics .i just gave my opinion. and I'm on here to support the Mustangs and no other team and call it the way i see it.couldn't. care less how you or anybody else sees it.and your about the kids you disrespected mckenzie qb and their whole team Edited by horse