Notre Dame vs. Sequatchie in Round 1

volahol

It's Squatch time!!!! Much like George Washington led his men across the deleware, the Squatch must cross some garbage river in Chattanooga to lay a beating on their enemy..

This team is poised for greatness like we haven't seen since since Ricky and Joe and those boys from back in the day. Squatch is probably the most complete team in the state right now, hands down.

Absolutely

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Squatch time!!!! Much like George Washington led his men across the deleware, the Squatch must cross some garbage river in Chattanooga to lay a beating on their enemy..

This team is poised for greatness like we haven't seen since since Ricky and Joe and those boys from back in the day. Squatch is probably the most complete team in the state right now, hands down.

Absolutely

not anymore...sure hope #7 injuries are not serious....really hated to see that

Booger just sayin

Oh I understood what you said(after I had to confirm you were, in fact, speaking English), but I'm not sure if you understood that those games in the past aren't relevant to this year. The only thing that is, is that those boys still remember that 55-7 loss, and are itching to return the favor. I'll save the rest of my smacktalk for next weeks thread :D we can't be having too much fun now.

well; the Irish managed to just get past to Sequatch.....

.time for you to scratch that itch.......get to smackin; but you might wonna go downtown Baxter to Yun-seo's Happy Feet & Massage Parlor and get that toelicure Friday mornin

Booger just sayin Stinky%5B1%5D.gif

Sequatchie did not slow down the pass at all but they haven't done well all year in that so not a big surprise. The actually did okay vs the run but I don't blame ND for sticking to the pass the way it was working. Seq moved the ball a bit in the first half but couldn't finish. Nearly got from 20 to midfield on first drive but had a delay of game and punted on fourth and 1 when they could have had a first down. Zero excuse for that especially in game 11. I wish they would have used some of the trick plays and misdirection before the game got to 38-0 or even better.in some of the close games the past few weeks. They actually looked like good plays, and may have been successful against a defense that was not as strong as ND was. Sad Rudd's last high school play was an injury, he still finished with 1300+ yards and 22 touchdowns and should be a best of preps and all state player. It may have not made a difference last night but may have vs Upperman and Dekalb, I would have liked to have had a totally healthy lineup and things would have been a lot more efficient out there on the field. They were missing starters and depth especially in the line and also in the secondary. Some last night playing were limited by injury. I don't remember a season when there were so many injuries but that is part of the game. Overall going from 3-7 to 7-4 is a good step up.