Smith Co. travels to East Ridge

Reynard

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say I told you so but I told you so. Very very weak region this year. I believe it's the easiest schedule Sequatchie has ever played. I'm just glad these seniors got to experience the playoffs.

Maybe...

But when the #4 seed has a late 4th quarter lead and goes to OT with the #1 seed, a 10-0 team, sounds like the Chattanooga region might be the weaker region.?

Maybe...

But when the #4 seed has a late 4th quarter lead and goes to OT with the #1 seed, a 10-0 team, sounds like the Chattanooga region might be the weaker region.?

good chance nobody argues that you are wrong...Booger dont know.....one could argue that they both are bad.....one might also say that our # 3 beats your #2; one may also say that our # 2 smokes your # 3; one may also say that your # 1 did not actually roast our 3-7 #4....thought it may be true that your # 4 carried our #1 to OT......the weaker region as you would say, just went 3-1 against your stronger Region...and we will see how that #1 does against the Irish next week

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Booger just sayin

I agree. Except for Notre Dame. Not sure how East Ridge beat them the first time.

we were strugglin OldIndian1.....we were just pluggin along thru the season just gettin by with just more talent than most our ponents; but no togetherness.......we were avg bout 138 yds per game at that point.....think we had 2 TDS called back for clips, ...did not play as a unit; we were not good.......we were just bad until Coach Fant said enough is enough and had a come to Jesus meetin with all involved....it was a real ugly game in the rain too....ER padded the stas by sayin there RB had 200 plus yds when he only had bout 118......it want happen that way again if we happen to meet again in 2 weeks...the Irish have been clickin on all cylinders the last 3 games

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Makes you wonder if his season total is anything close to what was published, 1400 plus.

cant speak for that; only what happen @ 2701 Vermont Ave......our youth and lack of leadership was really stickin its head up durin that time; but nobody puts those stats up on us....not with Enos in the middle...like last night; nobody could block him.....it was like 33 runs for like 138-140; but good authority printing ink says they tried to turn in the 200 plus...not takin away from the kid; hes a good back.....not even the Southern Cal commit out of Knox put up thatkinda rush; though he did make us look bad with all purpose stuff

Booger just sayin i-dont-know-smiley-emoticon.gif