Fayetteville's Tigers take on Grace Baptist-Chattanooga in 1st round.

Varo

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any spokespeople for Grace out there?  Nothing but crickets.  Weather report so far has scattered rain Thursday and Friday.  FHS field is in good shape, just waiting for company come to visit. Looking to make it a long trip home for the screaming Eagles.

Well since maybe the Grace posters must think Coach T is the left hand of Satan and don't want any part of it, I'm taking the swabbies. FYI, get ready for some Thunder and Lightning next Friday, and I'm not talking the sky kind. We were fast last time we met, now we are faster and stronger. And while we had a passable kicking game before, now it's college level good. Where we were wide-eyed and star struck last time we stepped on your decks, this year it's different. Coming off a crap year last year, this Band of Twenty-two are focused and single minded of purpose. Go ahead and turn on the sprinkler system to try and slow us down, we got this. Friday the 13th will be unlucky for the pirate ship after we board and scuttle her. Your turn.

How depressingly sad. What will I do for the next four days?

That river you got running through there sure looks inviting for a canoe trip.... At least that's what I told the wife while sitting in the truck on the bridge waiting for the light to change coming back from Ole Mackie Donalds getting the little one a mighty kids meal chickie nudgicks on our way to Lynchburg Friday evening.☺

Edited by Big Bigby

Big, floating the Elk with cooler on board is a rite of passage here in Lincoln Co. You can float for a couple of hours, a day, or overnight. It's one of the most relaxing, beautiful, peaceful settings within a hundred miles. You can pretend you are paddling for your life being chased by Indians or FLOAT the length of the trip. And it's kid friendly. You should consider it next late spring, when it's started getting hot out, and slipping into the cool water is both refreshing and numbing.

That river you got running through there sure looks inviting for a canoe trip.... At least that's what I told the wife while sitting in the truck on the bridge waiting for the light to change coming back from Ole Mackie Donalds getting the little one a mighty kids meal chickie nudgicks on our way to Lynchburg Friday evening.☺

It is awesome. Did it for the first time in mid September. If you drive up the road a few miles past were you turned to go to Lynchburg there's a place were you can rent kayak's and canoes and put in. You can't miss it when you get to the top of the hill on the left.