Bledsoe @ forrest

TheTruthPrevails

Saying that another team is a lot better isn't running down your program. Your team is a good solid team, but it will take a lot more than that to have any type of chance against Marion.

I never know who he's talking to since he doesn't quote anything. If he's referring to me that's fine, I'm a rocket till I die and support this team wholly. I've been watching high school ball for a long time and feel that I'm being realistic.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Marion county got manhandled in the state game last year by being one dimensional with the zmen. I hear now they can pass I look forward to see what they can do. Amerigha all u can do is line up and playem. Sockem in the mouth. We also are being told we can't beat Trezvant so I know how u feel

LMAO at whoever asked about a next day article in a Chapel Hill newspaper. We will get a writeup chock full of errors in a week. I'm not kidding. Marshall Co Tribune. Look around Wednesday for a recap. Most of the posters on this forum are better writers.

Well, Puca always does our write-ups, and he's a Chapel Hill guy...So maybe you should take it up with him!

I went to this game last night since the Tigers didn't play till tonight. Thought it would be nice to go support our brothers to the north. Saw lots of Tiger players and a couple coaches there. Perhaps some of the Chapel Hill folks will venture south of the Duck tonight and come support the Tigers.

Somebody should've gotten a picture of Posey and Sweeney after the game since they are both Mr. Football finalists. 

That's what I'm saying Mr. Watungas.

I was just making an observation, truth2008. I can't have an opinion too? Why do you get so butt hurt every time somebody has an opinion other than yours? Starting to wonder if you're a coach or maybe a coach's lady friend as defensive as you get about everything.

I've been thinking the same thing......

That's what I'm saying Mr. Watungas.

I was just making an observation, truth2008. I can't have an opinion too? Why do you get so butt hurt every time somebody has an opinion other than yours? Starting to wonder if you're a coach or maybe a coach's lady friend as defensive as you get about everything.

Butthurt, defensive? Not I! I'm a rocket parent and fan, and simply find it odd that you would ask some of the questions you were asking. You're always on the coaches, despite the fact that this team (which lacks tremendous athletes), is 9-1, won the region for first time in decades and has made it as far as ANY team at Forrest ever! So, I'm assuming you're a parent who's son isn't getting enough playing time, nothing more, nothing less.

Marion got manhandled because Peabody had an all-world QB. I watched the game. Marion looked very average to me. I'm just being honest. I get that teams can improve a lot from year to year. I've no doubt that a very good team could potentially be coming to Chapel Hill in a week.

We are still a very average team. Don't let all this talk fool you. We are lucky to be 9-1. I believe we are good enough to beat Westy tonight though. If we do happen to win you will see first hand what I mean next week. Get the champagne ready lol