Final 1A and 2A Polls

TheAmbassador

Bassy I don't care how good you think your observations are to say Hampton athletes dont compare is ridiculous!!! We may not have as many but the ones we have will stand toe to toe with any of them I PROMISE YOU THAT! And we probably have more than you think.

That's the key. No team in the east for 2A has as many as Austin East. There you said it. If Hampton has 5 great athletes and Austin East has 10 great athletes then that doesn't compare. It has NOTHING to do with what type of team you have and how the kids play the game together.

I take the South Pitt is because ur a homer I am taking???

Me? A South Pittsburg homer? No, ask around. I'm tougher on them than anyone. I ranked them 10th in this last poll because I think that's about where they are right now and they are 7-3. I don't see us making it past the third round this season, but even that is a good accomplishment after last year.

Me? A South Pittsburg homer? No, ask around. I'm tougher on them than anyone. I ranked them 10th in this last poll because I think that's about where they are right now and they are 7-3. I don't see us making it past the third round this season, but even that is a good accomplishment after last year.

yes it's is! I wish you guys luck! Wish we was bak in that quad!!! Hope u guys win it!

1. Union City = West

2. Wayne Co = West

3. NCS = West

4. Dresden = West

5. Huntingdon = West

6. Columbia Academy = East

7. Peabody = West

8. Greenback = East

9. Carver = West

10. Jo Byrns = West

8 teams seeded in the west and two in the east..... first 5 in the west..... Team to look out for, Columbia Academy.... I think they will be in Cookeville...... They can and will beat Wayne County, if it comes down to it. Not sure if anyone can hang with UC

If CA was in the West where they belong and have been since 1979 then I see WC n CA game as a must see! They can pass the ball so well but I would take that bet on WC beating them now!

No team in 2A has the pure athletes to compare to Austin East. I made a statement and it upset you. I know your son is a good player, but those kids at Austin East are pure athlete. You said it yourself. Again, I'm not saying Hampton can't win. I just said it will be a tough matchup. As for the butt hurt... What do you call it? I made a statement that wasn't derogatory and it hurt your feelings. I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to hurt feelings.

No reason to apologize... my feelings don't get hurt on here at all!

I just think you meant Austin East has a better type athletes than ours and I disagree strongly.

More athletes than us? Yea! Their top 5 head and shoulders above ours? No way

BUT, I could be wrong...If we get by SW, we shall see

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Bassy your on here a lot what is your perception of us with only one loss to a 9-1 4 a school that will go three rounds in the playoff. Just wAnted to know what the east impression of us is

You guys will do just fine AS LONG AS YOU CAN KEEP PRESSURE ON THAT QB. I truly believe that is the key.

And I agree...But AE QB isn't lightening fast and he doesn't make up his mind quickly enough.

If we get to play them, we will pressure him and our DB's will be much better than he saw from GCA

No reason to apologize... my feelings don't get hurt on here at all!

I just think you meant Austin East has a better type athletes than ours and I disagree strongly.

More athletes than us? Yea! Their top 5 head and shoulders above ours? No way

BUT, I could be wrong...If we get by SW, we shall see

Hey like I said. I like Hampton. I appreciate the smaller rural schools. Just saying that the athletes they have I believe come in much larger numbers.