Final 1A and 2A Polls

TheAmbassador

Team to look out for, Columbia Academy.... I think they will be in Cookeville...... They can and will beat Wayne County, if it comes down to it.

I'm not sure about this prediction - the part about CA vs. WC.  And we'll never find out this year.  WC won't be in Cookeville.

Plus, talent being equal, CA will always get out-coached.

Me? A South Pittsburg homer? No, ask around. I'm tougher on them than anyone. I ranked them 10th in this last poll because I think that's about where they are right now and they are 7-3. I don't see us making it past the third round this season, but even that is a good accomplishment after last year.

7-3 but that is a bit misleading. Out of those six wins, the combined record of those teams is 14-46 I believe. Add a squeaker against Bledsoe and that runs it to19-51. Sp probably is on the edge of the top ten though.

7-3 but that is a bit misleading. Out of those six wins, the combined record of those teams is 14-46 I believe. Add a squeaker against Bledsoe and that runs it to19-51. Sp probably is on the edge of the top ten though.

So what's your point? LMBO. I said we were around the top 10. Yes, our wins came against weaker 1A teams, but I still believe in 1A we are now right at the top 10 mark. That's why I ranked us in that spot on my poll.

Bassy your on here a lot what is your perception of us with only one loss to a 9-1 4 a school that will go three rounds in the playoff. Just wAnted to know what the east impression of us is

From a Marion perspective, I think Trez being at one is based solely on Richardson being one of the best running backs in the country. It's that simple. Anyone that can stop him, or slow him down is definitely gonna be a top team in 2a. They haven't lost to any cupcakes either I don't think and they have played a tough schedule. My top five would be Trez, adamsville, Boyd, Marion and rockwood at five. Playoffs are all about match ups though and anything can happen on a given night. Sometimes the best team doesn't win. Truth is, you don't have to be the best team, only the best on that given night. Good luck to the cards the next four weeks and hopefully we can make it out of the east and meet you guys.