LazIndex Top 10 Round 1 1A & 2A

LazIndexTN

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be just that the puter takes into account the 4 extra possessions the refs gave WC Vs Huntingdon in conjuction with Huntingdon body of work all season. LOL

some more excuses!  I'm not supprised is anyone else? We won, HHS had 2 of their starters out and everybody knows it ok, and WC had at least 3 starters at about 60% the whole game and another starter was injured during the game and was only used sparingly so we weren't no where near 100% percent either! The comment about the refs giving us 4 extra possessions, well i'm not sure what you are referring to! Besides the call on the roughing the punter I don't know what other possessions your talking about!

some more excuses! I'm not supprised is anyone else? We won, HHS had 2 of their starters out and everybody knows it ok, and WC had at least 3 starters at about 60% the whole game and another starter was injured during the game and was only used sparingly so we weren't no where near 100% percent either! The comment about the refs giving us 4 extra possessions, well i'm not sure what you are referring to! Besides the call on the roughing the punter I don't know what other possessions your talking about!

You know your about to be called stupid or an idiot now don't you

some more excuses! I'm not supprised is anyone else? We won, HHS had 2 of their starters out and everybody knows it ok, and WC had at least 3 starters at about 60% the whole game anid another starter was injured during the game and was only used sparingly so we weren't no where near 100% percent either! The comment about the refs giving us 4 extra possessions, well i'm not sure what you are referring to! Besides the call on the roughing the punter I don't know what other possessions your talking about!

evidently the player was not injured if he was still playing.every team has players hurting this time of year.there's a big difference in being dinged up and be injured .

You know your about to be called stupid or an idiot now don't you

Yea you gotta have thick skin I guess to get on here, but some posters are having trouble with losing  I guess!  WC was called cheaters shortly after the WC & HHS game on Facebook, which was taken off I guess after they seen how silly they looked,  and now the refs give us the game!  What else will be said? 

Yea you gotta have thick skin I guess to get on here, but some posters are having trouble with losing I guess! WC was called cheaters shortly after the WC & HHS game on Facebook, which was taken off I guess after they seen how silly they looked, and now the refs give us the game! What else will be said?

They've looked silly for years, don't bother them

evidently the player was not injured if he was still playing.every team has players hurting this time of year.there's a big difference in being dinged up and be injured .

I seen players from both teams attempt to play injured, and if you can't see that a injury effects a player's ability to play to best of his or her ability then I don't know how else to tell you that we weren't 100% either! Is this hard to understand, comprehend as some of you liked to tell us a couple weeks ago!

I seen players from both teams attempt to play injured, and if you can't see that a injury effects a player's ability to play to best of his or her ability then I don't know how else to tell you that we weren't 100% either! Is this hard to understand, comprehend as some of you liked to tell us a couple weeks ago!

Y'all had a couple players leave at some point of the game, and came back and played!  So by your logic they were just dinged up so they were 100% when they came back in, right!

I have to say this Little grudge that Wayne County and Huntington has is pretty dang entertaining! How u guys keep from having bench clearing brawls I will never know cause all this smack talk has to get to players!!! I may make the drive next year to watch these 2 play in season because I'm pretty sure they won't meet again this year!!!