Coalfield at Harriman

RudyWasOffsides

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope Harriman is working on their pass defense or will hang almost 50 on them like GB. If we can limit the big play on defense then I like coalfields chance of pulling the upset.

The best way to stop that offense is by keeping ours on the field. I'm sure we can do that 😉 I sure don't think anybody is throwing anywhere near 50 on the board next Friday. Maybe 30s at the most.

The best way to stop that offense is by keeping ours on the field. I'm sure we can do that 😉 I sure don't think anybody is throwing anywhere near 50 on the board next Friday. Maybe 30s at the most.

There was so much talk in the offseason about the 4 teams. There have been some good games this year but I'm glad we'll finally get to CF get a shot at one of the other big teams at full strength. Parker was just fine tonight so if Harriman still wins, no excuses can be made. I really like the Harriman guys on here but I'm taking CF in this one. Edited by RudyWasOffsides