Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

Thought Dresden was a 2 seed! And sorry I'm not a record book and know every score and record from 1775.. Gurantee I know more football than you tho pony boy. I really do want you guys to win so you can go back down to Wayne County and Coach Rice send you back home with another loss. That will be 3 in two years correct?

Actually it would be three since 2011 but thanks for your support!

Thought Dresden was a 2 seed! And sorry I'm not a record book and know every score and record from 1775.. Gurantee I know more football than you tho pony boy. I really do want you guys to win so you can go back down to Wayne County and Coach Rice send you back home with another loss. That will be 3 in two years correct?

they are a 2 seed genus .wouldn't you want your team to play us? Edited by horse

this one really knows his football .going to watch dresden but don't know where they're playing .talks about wc all the time but don't know what round or score they lost in last year.or who even beat them.please keep enlightening us with your genusness.

Come on man.......you can't call someone out on their IQ and mispell genius.

this one really knows his football .going to watch dresden but don't know where they're playing .talks about wc all the time but don't know what round or score they lost in last year.or who even beat them.please keep enlightening us with your genusness.

Come on man.......you can't call someone out on their IQ and mispell genius.

shows how smart i am.......i thought he was talking bout a beer!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by wboro33