Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

this one really knows his football .going to watch dresden but don't know where they're playing .talks about wc all the time but don't know what round or score they lost in last year.or who even beat them.please keep enlightening us with your genusness.

Thought Dresden was a 2 seed! And sorry I'm not a record book and know every score and record from 1775.. Gurantee I know more football than you tho pony boy. I really do want you guys to win so you can go back down to Wayne County and Coach Rice send you back home with another loss. That will be 3 in two years correct?

Yea I used to have 3 kids at NCS when I filmed that game. But now a casual fan of NCS however I do have a little bias for NCS, and would like to see them win out. I really only posted the video to give some props to #29 who should have won MR Football that year. NCS did have one of the fastest RB in the state Phillip Booker, but in my opinion 2012 as a team the Eagles were as strong and as fast as they are now. Hate to say it but also think Brothers actually got out coached. The Eagles thought they were prepared for that ground and pound offense. I anticipate it being much different this time around.

The last 3 years in a row NCS has lost to Huntington and Union City, both who went on the little game. NCS has been knocking on the door to the Title game for 3 years. With the added extra motivation after the trouble tragedy of #7. The Eagles are going to hard to beat.

i enjoyed the highlight film.haven't seen it since 2012. I'm sure #29 appreciates it.he is helping coach the 2015 Mustangs. Edited by horse