Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

buck said history proves ncs doesn't fair well against power running teams.wasn't talking about hhs history

And I never mentioned NCS, HHS, or UC. I just said history is irrelevant to what the outcome will be Friday night, whether you're talking NCS history or HHS history. We know what the history has been between NCS and HHS/UC.

I'm just saying they're much better now than they was the last time yall played them. I'm not saying they're better than yall as that will be figured out Friday night and once again, nothing against NCS but I'm pulling for yall.

if hhs and wc meet again this year.hhs will be a lot better team than they were the last time too.maybe not as good as before injuries but a lot better than last meeting

I don't know which team to pick in this game with the current lineups. If the Stangs were 100% I would say they win. Not ready to give the nod to NCS because I am not convinced they can withstand a bruising offensive attack like Hdon can bring for 4 quarters. Part of me believes the Eagles are sick and tired of losing to teams like that and maybe just might sneak one away in the end. The Stangs on the other hand know how to grind the clock and keep that offense off the field. T.o.P. I think is key here. I think NCS must get 3 significant defensive stops to win. By that I mean deep in Hdon territory. Hdon must keep penalties and turnovers on their side. Still to close to call at this point. Good luck to all.

I have enjoyed the back and forth banter even though I've got caught up in it a few times and let yall get under my skin I still have no hard feelings toward any HHS poster. I hope we get to do it again this year, now go beat NCS!

Man you know good n well that you will be screamimg and hollaring at them like they just stole your first born lol. I really do hope we play H'don again as I missed the first game but a 2nd beatdown may he more than the Stanks fanbase can take in 1 season!