Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

10 probably had a little chip on his shoulder after the young man about broke his neck keeping him out of the end zone. As for 35, he dominated from start to finish. I watched grown men scream at him repeatedly, particularly a fellow in a chair on the visitor side of the end zone at the entrance. I think they should be the one someone had a talk with. 50 year old men screaming derogatory remarks at high school kids is a little much. He kept referring to him as D1, like that's an insult.

No doubt the boys are playing with a chip on their shoulder. Some may need to calmed down a bit. You should watch a little tape if you want to call people out. You had two that were consistent with the taunts, even though they were taking a beating.

Good season. You have an impressive looking bunch.

I didn't see 35 taunting. There are no excuses. NCS has a really good team, and 35 is a great player. That team is loaded with good players. Good luck.

Their feelings are hurt right now. When my buddies and I saw ncs at trousdale last game of season, we knew ncs was the team to beat in 1a this year simply because of the talent you put on the field. On the flip side we also questioned the way coach utilized the players and play calling which could cause a downturn in the playoffs. Maybe he was holding back a little in regular season but sounds like he had a good plan game plan tonight. Congrats but we're not really surprised by the outcome. We know a great team when we see one. Now comes a bigger test for you. Can you withstand an air assault next Friday? If so, the gold ball is waiting for you

Good question. We certainly haven't faced a Mr Football nominated passer like Rice this year. But we have a great secondary and he'll be running for his life while trying to spot an open man.

I agree, WC was riddled with injuries last year and I think it has helped the team this year though. Young guys that had to step up last year are making an impact this year.

it wouldn't have made difference if huntingdon had been 100% healthy in this game.score might have been a little closer.outcome would have been the same. ncs had to much speed .

Really? Only #12 whipped you? With eyesight that bad it's no wonder ya'll thought you were the more physical team! I'd say that first and foremost you got whipped, horse whipped by our defense. I think 55, 56, 57, 27 28, 9, 35 and 2 had a whole lot to do with that. Come on! You have to know at least a little more about football than to say one guy whipped you! We have guys on the sidelines that could have busted the edge and gone to the house on you guys.

recruiting for 1A pays off don't it?

Yep some years you give horse whippins like 2012, some years you take a horse whipping like tonight. And, car guy I said yall beat us in all three areas, sorry your little Johnny is not as good as #12 but any championship team is one or two injuries away from going from great to avg at any level prep, college, nfl, your man is #12.

Edited by stangfan89

Horse disappointed in that comment. Obviously either you personally played on 2003 team or had a son on the team. That is awesome and proud yall won a gold ball for huntingdon and it was a awesome season saw every game sitting in bleachers, supporting "huntingdon". But for the life of me, why would you not want other teams to have success? Dont understand you slamming Mustangs every year.

Yall accomplished something special no other Huntingdon team has ever done and I would be proud too but that don't mean you can't root for more gold balls in Huntingdon and more special teams to further a winning tradition and maybe if you blessed some day, to have grand boys, they will be benefactors of a winning tradition

After watching NCS and WC both, I'll take NCS by 21. They will put pressure on Rice that he hasn't seen before.

I think if Huntingdon was 100% healthy it would have been a closer game, but probably would have still taken a loss without lots of breaks our way.

35 was taunting Huntingdons fans worse than I've seen all year while down on the scoreboard end. i know every one is bias towards their team and views things differently, but he sure didn't earn any fans from Huntingdon tonight I would wager.

12 is a playmaker with the ball in his hands, he's impressive.