Forrest vs Marion County

Southtowner

Don't let him rattle your cage amerigha. Ppl in Mc know it's going to be a hard fought game. According to most Ppl in chapel hill it's biggest game in school history, so they will be ready to play. Mc needs to play with some intensity as well. On paper Mc sld win but that never wins games. Hopi g for injury free bc whoever comes out of this game needs to be healthy for the next week

it is not hard to pick of you have seen Marion play & saw the Forrest score against Bledsoe.

thats about the dumbest thing I've heard. Winning by 2 yd is just as good as winning by 4. Why show the entire Marion co coaching staff everything if you don't have too. Just my opinion though.

Any Forrest fans know if the starting lineman that saw limited action is ready to go this week?

I'll go one step further. Unless Marion's entire roster goes into cardiac arrest simultaneously, Forrest will not leave The Rock before being "raptured" into outer space. Chapel Hill will resemble a giant pencil top shape from the gigantic suction our Creator introduces to the "contest" (shout out to the Marshall Co Tribune writer who says "contest" about 106 times per article)

Edited by Amerigha