Forrest vs Marion County

Southtowner

Just stating facts. All we can do is wait and see who's right.

who is the school that you root for whitey? Marion may get beat this week, if they do it will be a slight upset with forrest being ranked 3 spots below. If they lose to boyd it will be dissappointing but they arent number one for no reason. Winner of ty/boyd, mc/forrest represents the east

Someone said earlier in this post, I'm not looking up who. But said Forrest would not score at all. So I had to look it up, when was the last time we were shut out. I was surprised. 2006, to Jo Byrns. I think that's a pretty good feat. Our playoff record is still horrible though. I remember when I played public schools dreaded the playoffs. Ezell Harding, Boyd, FC, DCA. Man it was brutal I the mid state area.

Yes and it's the best thing that could have happened to us in the long run. All those coaches are gone and we have a great staff put together now. It was an embarrassment to the community but hurt the kids more than anyone.

Am I reading correctly that Marion spray painted their OWN building and attempted to frame South Pittsburgh. Seriously!??!! LOL!!!!

I garuntee you this man at Ronnies red eye said it wasnt but a few months ago the SOS and the principal got into it over the SOS wanting to bring back one of those coaches. The principal resigned twice over this mess. I garuntee you he even went to that Griffith man. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Johns was with McCurry at Marshall Co.

What is johns on the forrest staff? I knew someone thought we ran the same offense because we had some coaches that worked together. Is he offensive coordinator? I know that tight wing t is tough to stop if you are a physical bunch. We had some pretty good success with it when we ran it.