Round 2: Hampton (11-0) hosts Austin-East (9-2)

Dawgfan88

Guest Fall101

That's what we've been hearing up here. I'd like to see it for myself. But you're right, it's over now and doesn't matter

91 go to google and type in RHS alumni Twitter. It will be the first one and you can watch the whole pregame to the post game. It is great!!

Our coach went and talked to HV after the game. If there were any questions about the call, I don't think they would've let Coach Webb near those kids. It's legitimate.

Strange how things happens.Grace drops a pass in the end zone to win at AE, Happy Valley slopped their dripper at Rockwood.I had a strange feeling this game was coming and here it is. I'm just not sure how the rest of the story goes.The ending may have already been wrote. I'm sure some will think I've lost my mind, but In my world ,ALL things happen for a reason. That's the reason i always use the word fortune instead of luck. The God I pray to see's every sparrow and he is the GREAT POET I refer to on occasions. 

Strange how things happens.Grace drops a pass in the end zone to win at AE, Happy Valley slopped their dripper at Rockwood.I had a strange feeling this game was coming and here it is. I'm just not sure how the rest of the story goes.The ending may have already been wrote. I'm sure some will think I've lost my mind, but In my world ,ALL things happen for a reason. That's the reason i always use the word fortune instead of luck. The God I pray to see's every sparrow and he is the GREAT POET I refer to on occasions.

I agree 100%.